AN HOUR AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

2 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

3 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Bucket list: Hittin' the beach with Taylor Swift

Hurricane killing your end-of-the-summer plans? Head to the beach with one of our favorite chicas of all time!

I wonder what camera she uses.

by Zabcia on 8/31/2011 8:21:51 PM

in my Pretty Little Liars fan club, you can get the scoop, take quizzes, and talk about the books. we have over 120 members and growing! all you have to do is click on my username,view my clubs, and click on PLL fan club. its that easy! why not join?

by cutiecayley333 on 8/31/2011 3:56:11 PM

@CupCakers3 haha! yeh me too!

by muamua1j on 8/31/2011 11:47:35 AM

wow Taylor has such confidence in anything she does, she's a really good role model. Go Taylor!

by fallsb-ball on 8/31/2011 11:05:14 AM

She has a good reason to be confident!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/29/2011 2:02:12 PM

Taylor Swift used to go to the same beach town as I do!!!!

by dancergal22 on 8/27/2011 10:12:54 PM

She looks amazing... as usual! I'm glad she still finds time for friends and fun even with her fame. Go Taylor!

by nutmeg22 on 8/27/2011 5:33:26 PM

i live in Texas, so I'm not in the path. But all of my relatives live near there, so we're praying for them.

by goaliegirl18 on 8/27/2011 2:06:27 PM

omg so cute pic i spent last week at the beach but my pics didnt turn out that cool
shes so pretty too

by coly33 on 8/27/2011 12:01:01 AM

she came to visit my hometown! i was so happy when i found out! this made me love her like a thousand times more Smile

by tswiftluver13 on 8/26/2011 11:59:24 PM