AN HOUR AGO So you want a new fall wardrobe (obviously). Here's exactly where to splurge—and where to save: http://t.co/Jr4DVg4p3r #GLfashion

1 HOURS AGO Just one hour till we chat with @PeytonList! Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi at 6p/EST to join + win a signed copy #GLpeyton #peytonlist

2 HOURS AGO #GuyAdvice: “If I flirt with other guys, will my crush get jealous?” Yeah, you need to read this if you're wondering: http://t.co/7wolwmGZ6u

COMMENTS

Make your washed-out weekend amazing

Don't let the rain get in your way of weekend fun.

i know i'll need this living in the Northwest. Practically ALL my weekends are icky.

by Glitterheart16 on 3/11/2012 11:13:34 PM

I wish I had days like that. I live in AZ and it is constantly sunny, we are lucky if we get rain!

by LAS625 on 10/12/2011 10:43:12 PM

Hey girls! For more ideas on what to do when you're bored, visit my advice page Smile

Hey girls, for more fashion tips, visit my advice page Smile

Have you ever gotten a stock message from a mod when you most needed advice? They can get really busy with everything going on at this site, so if you need to talk, I'm ready to listen!

Whether it's fashion, school, health, family, friends, other relationships, or anything else, I'll give you the best advice I have. Smile
Just head on over to my advice page: "foreverme!" OR IF (you want, and) if YOUR PROFILE IS PUBLICLY VISIBLE, comment on my profile, and I will comment on yours! Thanks Smile

by foreverme! on 8/30/2011 2:45:49 PM

Jenna”s Beauty Tips!!
Please Join!!
Hey girls! This is a club all about makeup and beauty! The president of this club is Jenna. Jenna is a beauty intern for GL Magazine. She makes beauty videos for GL as well. Feel free to ask her for tips about using makeup and about the videos she makes.

by beautygirl212 on 8/30/2011 2:27:15 PM

hey i have an advice column & tons of tips, check it out at thevelociraptor . webs . c o m

by purpleputty on 8/28/2011 11:09:44 PM

I'm getting rained on as we speak and the wind should be coming soon. Gray days are so blah. But I'm gonna be productive by cleaning my room and painting my nails. It totally needs to be done before school starts on Tuesday!

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 8/28/2011 9:52:25 AM

i live in new jersey but not that close to the jersey shore some people arent taking it serious and otheres are taking it way to serious

by coly33 on 8/26/2011 11:57:15 PM

Yeah. We're getting hit. But I'm not scared. It's just a little water. Tong

Nah... I'm just hoping for no school on Monday.

by NJessicaN on 8/26/2011 11:37:16 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/26/2011 11:28:27 PM

Ya I live in California and there is no hurricane here...

by oceanlover69 on 8/26/2011 7:34:28 PM