5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

8 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Sitting sitch: Multiples madness

One? No problem. Two? Piece o' cake. Three? Four? Five? Eek!

MOD!!
The first week of summer, I am going to Costa Rics with my grandparents, aunt, uncle and 3 little cousins. I love the 3 boys, but it is nuts trying to take care of 3 boys age 4 & under. What can I do. I need the advantage of time, so I don't realize it a few days before we leave. Thanks

Hey girl,

Babysitting can be exhausting for sure! To plan ahead, why not ask your aunt and uncle what sort of stuff they like and bring a few games based on their interests? You could bring anything from cards to board games to nerf guns to DVDs, and if you have plenty of options, there's less chance that they'll get bored. If all else fails, you can take them to your hotel's pool or to play outside. Have fun on your vacation!

Meghan D.

by BeautyQueen10 on 3/9/2012 10:17:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!I really want to babysit for this faimly of 5 but do i just say can i babysit for you?! XOXOXO!!!!Smile

Hey girlie,

Yes! Give them a call or knock on their door and speak to the parents. Say something like, "I just wanted to let you know that I have babysitting experience and would love to babysit for your family. If you ever want a night out or need someone to watch them while you run errands, let me know!" Then give them a little card with your contact info on it - name, age, phone number, email address. You gotta be bold and confident if you wanna start that babysitting biz Smile
Lauren C.

by kaylagurl42 on 1/8/2012 12:41:52 PM

MODMODMOD
so, on saturday, im going to babysit 3 kids. a girl in 5th grade, and 2 boys- 3rd and 2nd grades. im not worried about the number, but what activities can i do to keep them all entertained? i am babysitting from 4:30 to midnight, so theyll be sleeping and eating for some time, but what else could i do? bring christmas movies and stuff? thanks in advance!! <3

Hey girlie,

Christmas movies are a great idea! You could also have them make fun Christmas crafts as gifts for their parents, bake Christmas cookies together, etc. Holiday-themed activities are fun for everyone Smile You could also ask them each to write three games/activities on separate pieces of paper, then fold each one up and throw them into a hat. Pick one and play it (whether it's playing house, a board game, kickball, video games) for 15 minutes or 30 minutes. Set a timer! Then pick another one. That way, you get to use their ideas! Smile
Lauren C.

by horselover303 on 12/8/2011 10:07:24 PM

i babysit these twin girls (they r 3) and i love them so much. but one is really outgoing and the other is kind of shy, but put them together and they both go crazy. seperate them and they go all shy! they ro sooooo cute!

by jaine11 on 9/14/2011 7:32:38 PM

I baby sit a family with four kids and two of the kids are twins. It can get crazy but art stuff keeps them all entertained.

by cece-marie on 9/1/2011 7:04:08 PM

I have baby sat 2 boys at one time. I thought I was going to have such a problem with them but it ended up being fine. I still baby sit for them.

by luckykel on 8/26/2011 10:59:06 PM

i babysit 3-4 kids at once...i think its easier cause they keep each other entertained!!

by Swimgirl96 on 8/26/2011 5:02:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod I want to start babysitting but I'm not sure how to start. There aren't a lot of little kids on my block and I don't know many people with little kids and little kids i know already have babysitters. I'm only 12 but I think I'm old enough to be able to babysit. How can i get a job?

Hey girl, try posting a flyer around your neighborhood or somewhere else you know people will see it. You can also get your mom to tell her friends with youger children that you are willing to babysit, or talk to anyone else you know that has little kids. Good luck!

Tory N.

by teamjacob3236 on 8/26/2011 2:17:04 PM

I babysit 4-6 kids at a time every single time I babysit, by myself. It's a piece of cake, I don't get what's the big deal.

by erinthemaster on 8/26/2011 12:39:10 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************