10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

11 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Take the Straight But Not Narrow back-to-school pledge!

Support your LGBTQ classmates with a pledge...

decklandog Thank you.I told one of my friends that I was bi,and she said "No offense,but I think that's a bit slutty.Can you decide to either be straight or gay?"
I'm not even kidding.

by rainbowssparklesdesu on 11/23/2012 1:11:10 PM

I would take this pledge,but I can't.Im not straight XD

by rainbowssparklesdesu on 11/23/2012 1:09:41 PM

hey! I would love to have one of the shirts SBNN. And my college needs someone with this message through. What can I do to get one? I think it's very important that young people of today we realize that we are all just people. Smile  Carrie R.

by Elenagc15 on 7/16/2012 10:30:22 AM

Ultimately, for me, "gay" will never work as an insult because an insult is something that is bad. Being gay is not bad. To the individual saying "what has our world come to?!", homosexuality is present in hundreds of animal species. It has been around since the ancient Greeks, and in fact several Greek gods had relationships with other males. I think it's wonderful that the world is becoming more accepting. Our world has not come to anything but people coming to a better awareness of LGBTQ+ people. Did you choose to like boys, for those of you who do? I think not. And same with anyone in the spectrum. You can't choose who you love. But you can choose not to hate someone because of who they are or who they love.

by The_Lorax on 3/15/2012 10:11:16 PM

YES! Okay this is for all of you haters out there: Do you know what kind of impact you are making by putting your "opinion" out there? It's fine to disagree with the concept of it but please keep your hateful comments to yourself. And don't deny that you have been hateful! And PLEASE, don't say that God would want them to not exist. I mean hello? I'm catholic and go to a catholic school. Kids hurt themselves over peer cruelty. Have you even read the news or are you too busy thinking about how "wrong" it is??? I mean, NEWSFLASH??? People can't help it if they are gay, lesbian, bi or anything. And it's not like you can change it! It is disgusting the way that some of you have reacted to this peaceful and wonderful article/pledge. Once again, if you have replied that you are not taking the pledge or disagree I'm cool with that, but saying its "WRONG, WRONG, WRONG"?-Please, get a hold of yourself,you know who you are!

by decklandog on 10/8/2011 4:08:04 PM

I'm not going to take this pledge because I'm not for it. But I don't bully people for it because I believe you have a right to do and think whatever you want. And I really,really don't want to be rude but I don't think people are being haters because they don't believe what you believe. I'm so sorry if that hurt anyone's feelings! I love everyone,promise Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/4/2011 10:25:45 PM

I dont like care like im not someone who draws attention to it... i just want the people to be happy!

by AppleFrizzle22 on 8/31/2011 10:39:43 PM

Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance, the popular T.V. show that showcases talents of dancers across the country? Are you totally in love with it? Join the SYTYCD Fan Club and share your thoughts on the dancers, judges, and anything related to dance. Visit my profile to get the deets!

Smile

by Cailin2006 on 8/30/2011 2:28:58 PM

I love this pledge! I think it's AMAZING that GL's spreading the world about acceptance! I am not gay, but I believe very strongly in acceptance for LGBT people. I think people need to get it through their thick skulls that people are gay, and there's nothing you can do about it, so why not accept it? Smile

by maddie1999 on 8/29/2011 9:03:26 PM

Imma take that pledge! I agree people at my school say being gay is wrong when its not!

by fashionlife on 8/29/2011 8:49:33 PM