2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Take the Straight But Not Narrow back-to-school pledge!

Support your LGBTQ classmates with a pledge...

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/28/2011 10:23:15 PM

Sounds like a great pledge. I am moving to a new school and i'm not even sure where my classes are otherwise I would totally be setting up a table and making a video. You don't have to believe in their lifestyle, or even support it fully, but come on people, you can say your not a bully but if you offend or ever say "thats so gay" in an offensive way you are bullying everyone. We all live on this planet, we all have different beliefs, religions, styles, hobbies, why should who you like effect that. I'm catholic and I support everyone on this earth. Just if you don't think anyone is gay, lesbian, by, or even transgender, you never know, they could be in the closet. So don't hate on this or anyone. I'm not saying you have to take the pledge, its just a pledge, but think about it, hard. It's their lifestyle and they struggle everyday with it. Show love and support. Notice how its not a support straight pledge? You didn't choose to be straight you just are. So choose love, not hate. <3

by Love_Your_True_Beauty on 8/28/2011 10:22:36 PM

i agree beththebrave i dont believe in guy people guy marriages and all that its just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Frown what has our world come to???????????

by rdorrow on 8/28/2011 9:54:54 PM

Of course I'll take it! I'm all for equality! I don't think anyone at my school is though..

by msleetaemin on 8/28/2011 9:20:30 PM

NOPE! i'm not taking that pledege! I love all people, but they aren't really gay, and I don'y believe that gay marriage is right.

by beththebrave on 8/28/2011 6:46:02 PM

I dont think I'd be able to take this pledge. Not because I am a bully (Im deffanantly not) and I bully people for their sexuality, looks or anything in general (because I dont) it's just I dont support the lifestyle of being homosexual so thats the main reason why I wouldn't do that. Plus we dont have this problem really at my school since saying no one at my school is gay...or at least anyone that I know of.

by *forevercollab* <3 on 8/28/2011 2:03:15 PM

I understand the LGBT part but whats the Q for???

by HaloAngel99 on 8/28/2011 2:00:56 PM

wow, tis ahrd trying to get ppl to say that in a catholics chool.

by kristadakota on 8/28/2011 1:41:12 PM