2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

The endless summer playlist

Hold off saying 'so long' to summer with these hot tunes.

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
At school we have to run a mile each month. I'm an ok runner but I want to do better. I always get really bad cramps in the middle of running. I get them in my right side and It hurts really badly. I've tried deep breathing and water and all that stuff. Anything else I could try??? Thanks!!

Hey girlie!

Try making a stop at your doctor and explaining the problem for him.  Or pull aside your mom and talk to her about it.  They're your two best bets for finding a solution!  Good luck!

Jordan S.

by Fritole on 9/2/2011 4:19:57 PM

oooh i love Rythm of Love too! also i like You Make Me Smile and You Belong With Me. oh and everybody in my 5th grade class hated this song but i like Fireflies by Owl City

by maiya.pup11 on 9/1/2011 6:48:54 PM

Youtube I'd Lie By Taylor Swift Best Song Ever!

by alakoj on 8/30/2011 7:29:20 PM

Love Edge of Glory. It makes me wanna dAnCe!!!
Hey girls! Whether you’re obsessed with makeup or puzzled about fashion, this is the club for you. My club Beauty Queens is the best place for fashion and beauty advice and tips! You can talk about anything from clothing and makeup to health and self-confidence, because inner beauty is important too! I also post beauty quotes, surveys, and tutorials, and I’m open to suggestions!
Also check out beautiful babes bootcamp- a club devoted to making you look great inside and outside!!! It’s loaded with great tips about fitness, health, fashion, and makeup. Check it out today!
<3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 8/29/2011 8:14:31 PM

June Hymn, by The Decemberists.

by peaches and raspberries on 8/29/2011 4:02:50 PM

I LOVE "RYTHM OF LOVE"! By the plain White Tees!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/29/2011 1:57:25 PM

how ta lav lil wayne

by bluemily on 8/28/2011 10:51:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD:

There is this boy I really like. He is older than me,and I don't know him at all,we talked several times years ago,but I son't think he remembers because I look way different now. Anyway, I want to talk to him and re introduce myself. Although I've done it before, I am super ervous about doing it again. He seems to not have too much respect for anyone younger than him,so how do I become friends with him and show I'm mature?

by MadMaddie911 on 8/28/2011 9:44:26 PM

I absolutely adore! All Time Low!!!!
These songs are perfect for me... minus Allstar Weekend
And they're missing Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO
But this is perfect!!!

by novlist1307 on 8/28/2011 8:26:00 PM

Hey girlies! Do you need advice on:
- boys
- dealing the 'rents
- family
- fights
- anger
- sadness
- depression
- dealing with the loss of someone special
- drama
- feeling great about yourself
- self esteem and lovin the bod u have
- health
- sports/fitness
- healthy eating
- cooking/baking
- crafts
- gift ideas
- boredom busters
- songwriting
- drama
- tough stuff in general
- hair
- makeup
- fashion
- babysitting/money making
- puberty
and anything else you can possibly think of! I LOVE to give advice! Remember no question is EVER to weird/embarrassing or gross! Oh, and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the answer on my profile so be sure to check back! Smile
Love always, kikidee12