8 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

11 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

12 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

What happens if I dont develop at the right time?

I'm worried that my body is falling behind...

I am 12 and 4ft 9 ish and my friend is about the same and she has had her period is it becaus i am skinnier that i havent had mine yet and should i be worried . Also i have all the signs apart from discharge so am i near to it or still far?!

Hey girlie, you shouldn't be worried about not having your period. Discharge usually comes before your period so you'll need to get that first. It happens for everyone at different times, so just because your friend has gotten hers doesn't mean that you're behind.

Lauren T.

by Sophie_2501 on 6/9/2013 6:47:14 PM

im 12 5ft 5 in 145lbs why wont my breasts grow im a 36 a

by kshay49053 on 3/7/2012 5:42:15 PM

i got my first period a year later then my mom got her first. so you won't necessarily be like ur mom. : )

by iloveballet&singing on 3/4/2012 10:12:37 AM

i'm 12
i have no boobs(flast chested)
all my friends have periods.
I dont understand why some girls want their period so badly. My friends are always complaining and even though i feel bad for them and sooooooo glad Im not them. People need to be like me and not want periods unstead of begging for them!

by candycharms on 2/3/2012 4:28:59 PM

hey you are not aloneSmile im in 8th grade i havent yet started my period im 4'9'' and 14. i have size 32 a bra so its like you read my mind Smile

by lalaluv on 10/5/2011 11:19:06 PM

It's totally fine, and there is no "right time" for it. My friend's mom just started her period when she was 16 1/2. She also just started in a kids bra then. So don't worry, everything will pan out.

by marinebio101 on 10/3/2011 2:16:50 PM

all of my friends have gotton their periods and i feel left out and my mom said she got hers early whats wrong with me?

by amaye on 9/15/2011 8:07:14 PM

i haven't gotton my period yet but i have so much discharge i have it every day and i feel so weird about it gets stuck and my under wear so i feel like i need to wear a liner but think it would be too weird what should i do.

by amaye on 9/15/2011 8:06:10 PM

dude stop worrying its ok i freaked out too and thought i would never get my peroid but guess what it happened so ta da stop worrng and enjoy the time u have b4 u get it cause all it is is a bunch of not fun stuff

by banana3912 on 9/6/2011 2:47:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
Okay, so last friday night, I went swimming with my family, but I couldn't find a bikini top. I decided to just wear one of those water shirts (the ones that keep you warm if you go swimming at the beach) and it worked out just fine. But when I got out of the pool, the shirt was really cold and hurt the tips of my nipples. Now, ever since then, it looks like I have a small scab over the tips of my nipples and whenever I'm cold, they don't do that reflex when they get perky. Is this bad? How can I cure it? Please, please help!!!!!!

Try going to see your doctor--until then, keep friction to a minimum

Brittany G.