8 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

11 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

12 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

What happens if I dont develop at the right time?

I'm worried that my body is falling behind...

MOD
I'm 14 and I've had my period for almost a year now. I'm pretty tall and skinny, but I still have no breasts ! There are a few other girls at my school just as skinny as me, but yet, they all have boobs, what's taking mine so long ??? Is it possible that they won't grow anymore, at all ?? I'm going to barely fit in a size A my whhoollle life. ;/

Youll grow. Dont worry. The may just take some time. Patience! Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by nat97 on 9/2/2011 6:07:01 PM

SAME HERE FOR ME GIRL! Except I'm 5 foot 4 and HAVE my period. I'm only a 34A and I'm starting to worry that I'll always be tiny... Frown

by GoneWithTheWind on 9/2/2011 6:55:24 AM

mod mod mod!!!!
um i have had discharge for like a year now but today i have had so much its really weird. should i be worried about it? or is it normal???

Not unless it smells fishy, is frothy, or green/yellow in color

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sdaisy98 on 8/30/2011 2:41:33 PM

wow i'm just like this girl there except that i'm really tall too Smile

by fallsb-ball on 8/29/2011 10:15:17 PM

man I'm just like this girl. I'm the same age as well. But one thing that is different I haven't even got a bust yet lol. I never usually worry about it but sometimes it does cross my mind what this girl is asking. I'm glad I read this!

by Chloe<3 on 8/29/2011 9:59:04 PM

Hey girls, join the ROCKIN' WRITERS a club for those who can't stop writing outstanding stories and want to share ideas for novels, poems, short stories, thrilling plots, and outrageous characters.
I still need a VP*SECRETARY*TREASURER

Trust me this is going to be a club like no other!

by melanie D. on 8/29/2011 9:30:30 PM

MOD: MOD: MOD: MOD:
My first day of school is tomorrow! im sort of nervous what are things i can do to help put myself at ease!?

Hey girlie,

Just remember that everyone is a lil nervous and excited for the first day! Set out everything tonight that you'll need tomorrow - your backpack, your outfit, your hairbrush and makeup, etc. Then tomorrow morning you won't be rushing around all crazy. Knowing you're prepared, you can enjoy thinking about your new teachers, meeting new people in your classes, even cracking open that new notebook and taking your first page of notes. It's really exciting - have a great day!
Lauren C.

by FairyKari on 8/29/2011 8:38:35 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! So I am completely positive that I have social anxiety disorder. I have all the symptoms and really badly. It is really getting to my social life and trying to function everyday is getting harder. I love school but during class i am beyond a nervous wreck. Even walking up to put a paper on the teacher desk gets me all worked up and I get nervous and blotchy (blushing) and all of it. Im scared everyone is looking at me or I walk weird that I am doing something that will make kids not like me. And I am tired of this taking over my life. And I really need help. I don't know how to tell my parents. I am afraid they are going to say that I am over exaggerating. Which I am not. And I don't know how I should tell them or when. Or what I should do at all. I am doing research but I am really scared. so please help MOD.
~Thanks

Hey girl,

I know this sounds silly, but writing a letter to them will really help. Be totally mature and understanding about it - set it up by saying that you understand it's normal to get nervous sometimes, and even that it's normal to feel like all eyes are on you sometimes. But explain to them what it's doing to your life - that you really can't deal because it all just feels too overwhelming. Tell them how it's affecting your everyday life. And tell them what kind of help you're looking for - if you want to talk to someone, if you want tips on living with it, whatever it is. Try to be crystal clear about the issues and finish the letter with, "I wouldn't bring this problem to you if I didn't think it was serious. I'm really worried it's going to get worse and harder for me to deal - and I really need your help." Be sincere. They love ya babe, keep telling them until they do something about it <3
Lauren C.

by 14lowem on 8/29/2011 8:19:24 PM

@star53 I totally agree with you. Everyone is unique and so we're not all going to get our periods at age 12 or have boobs [ever]. Sometimes it's tough or even awkward to see you friends develop at different paces, but you just gotta accept that we're all different so it's ok! (:
Hey girls! Whether you’re obsessed with makeup or puzzled about fashion, this is the club for you. My club Beauty Queens is the best place for fashion and beauty advice and tips! You can talk about anything from clothing and makeup to health and self-confidence, because inner beauty is important too! I also post beauty quotes, surveys, and tutorials, and I’m open to suggestions!
Also check out beautiful babes bootcamp- a club devoted to making you look great inside and outside!!! It’s loaded with great tips about fitness, health, fashion, and makeup. Check it out today!
<3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 8/29/2011 8:07:33 PM

every person is different so everyone has there own right time to start developing everything.

by star53 on 8/29/2011 6:17:12 PM