11 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

14 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

15 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

What happens if I dont develop at the right time?

I'm worried that my body is falling behind...

I cook dinner every night for me and my bro (things like meatloaf, steak and potatoes, curry,) but im running out of things to cook, do you have and healthy ideas? THX!

Hey babe,

Here are some of my fave GL recipes...they're making me hungry just gathering them up for ya!! Yum!

Mango Chutney Chicken Salad (pair with a green salad or some green beans/carrots)

Lauren C.

by cutiecayley333 on 8/29/2011 4:37:54 PM

What you are talking about makes its difficult sometimes to have certain friends because we can all be at different stages. Some friends may not even be going through the major puberty stuff and some of us ready for doing and trying new things because of our hormones and body changes. The biggest is with bfs and what some of us do and dont do with them. Based on what I am doing it is probably, somewhere in the middle.

Try to enjoy where you are because things will be changing fast and you can never go back.

by luckykel on 8/29/2011 3:58:52 PM

I agree with thetruth, I know it's hard but try your best not to worry about it. Just eat a healthy diet and stuff and you'll develop at the right pace (:
<33 Mackenzie

by actress456 on 8/29/2011 2:00:12 PM

you sound a lot like my cousin she's 13 and she passes for a 10 year old and her younger brother looks like his age-- 11 btw

by tabbycat627 on 8/29/2011 12:08:29 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/29/2011 10:48:35 AM

Don't worry about it and accept your body the way it is.

by thetruth on 8/29/2011 9:28:23 AM

*MOD*
Im 16,I'm 5ft 4inch and i way about.... pounds..Im considerably smaller than all the girls my age, I barely fill out a 34A bra and im worried that I will not grow anymore!Is it normal to be so small at my age?

Hey girl,

Promise, it's normal! I know it sounds like something mom or dad would say, but it's true - girls come in all different shapes and sizes. And chances are you're not totally done growing - you could grow more in the next few years! Still, if you're worried about your size and want to get a professional opinion, try asking your doctor. They can totally help ease your concerns <3

Lauren C.