8 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

8 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

8 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

What stinks down south?

When I'm in class, "down there" starts to smell...

so I haven't had my period yet and don't know exactly what it is I know it happens down there but other than that i'm clueless. My doc said that my mom should talk to me about it but she hasn't and I don't want to ask her. Can you tell me what happens and why?

by vanillaskye on 8/31/2013 5:49:05 PM

hey girls please give me ideas for my new club

by pinkcat4305 on 7/11/2013 1:25:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD do u know any feminine wipes to help because i have that smell prob too and how can i ask for the or should i throw them in the cart

Hey girl! That article will give you all the info on how to deal. Here's the link again:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/26/What-stinks-down-south.aspx

xo

Julie H.

by pinkcat4305 on 7/11/2013 12:37:12 PM

My discharge doesn't come out and it's yellow.It also smells down there.

Hey girl. I would see a doctor and make sure everything's normal. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by elle 415 on 6/26/2013 3:55:06 AM

Hey so i have been getting discharge for the last year. My boobs are at like stage 2 of growing. Sometimes when I get discharge, it hurts down there, ALOT. Why does it hurt? Im to embarrassed to tell mom. Is there anything I can do?

by jmcheer on 6/16/2013 5:35:21 PM

This is awkward but my discharge has been super bad lately! I'm wiping the correct way, and nothing else is wrong. It's so bad i'm using a lot of toilet paper just to get myself dry!

by sparkles909 on 6/15/2013 6:38:27 PM

Mod mod mod!
I have a LOT of discharge. When I use the bathroom during school and check my undies, it looks like I peed myself! Also in the middle of class i I can smell it really strong. I've used a liner and it helps a little, but I get this every day for the past year, and we can't afford to buy that many liners. Especially since I haven't got my period yet. Should I be worried?
Thanks so much! Sorry if it was too awkward!

Hey girl! You should try talking to your mom and maybe go to the doctor. This may be something that a medical professional can treat. xo

Caroline M.

by peacelove13 on 5/30/2013 3:55:33 PM

So this is really embarrassing but I gotta know.
"Down there' I have a lot of super long super dark hairs. They sorta like, um, mix and pull. My loose cotton under even hurts with it. My mom doesn't know. What should I do????

Hey girl! If you're worried, you should see your doctor, but pubic hair is pretty normal. If it's causing you pain, definitely go to the doctor. xx

Hannah M

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/29/2013 2:48:22 AM

Mod. I get white sticky thing in my panty sometimes, what is it? And, is it normal? Or not? 

Hey girl! That's just discharge, totally normal. If it bothers you, wear a light panty liner. xx

Hannah M

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 5/23/2013 12:21:29 PM

Kind of a Warning!

If you are going to let it air out down there, and I do, it just feels better to wear really loose pajama bottoms with no underwear. If you do that just be careful not to forget what you are wearing when friends come over especially guys. That happened to me and we started kidding around with each other and I am sure I showed more than I should have to one of the guys. I felt so embarrassed, now he is always very friendly to me when we see each other.

by fashionqn on 5/22/2013 9:09:41 PM