1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

12 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

14 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

What stinks down south?

When I'm in class, "down there" starts to smell...

I have a few small black hairs near the end of my nose. They're not huge or anything but should I be worried?

by Jam jam:^) on 5/22/2013 1:25:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD Last week before I went to bed I couldn't sleep I had to pee non stop but, nothing really came out. I couldn't even leave the bathroom and it felt like I had to go again. Eventually somehow I was able to force myself to fall asleep. I woke up and everything was back to normal. What do you think was wrong? I know it's too late to go to the doctor now but, I'm just curious.

Hey izzybells, mhmm I'm not sure. Maybe just all the beverages you had that day were circulating in your system, making you feel like you had to go to the bathroom. If it happens again it may be beneficial to let someone know. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by izzybells on 5/21/2013 7:55:29 PM

Dear Mod
what is the right age to wear a bra ??

Hey girlie,

It is different for everyone, the right age is whenever you and your bod are ready. I would talk to your mom if you are unsure whether you need one--you could start with a training bra, but if your breasts are causing you pain it is probably time to start wearing one!

Meghan D.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 5/17/2013 9:15:18 PM

I thought that you get your period usually when you're about 100 LB but i am around 115LB and I still haven't gotten mine... is that normal

Hey pokerface16, everyone gets their period when the time is right regardless of age, height or weight. Yours is coming girl. Some chicas are late bloomers, no worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pokerface16 on 5/17/2013 7:21:11 PM

Dear Mod
is yellow discharge is normal ?

Hey chacha_mochacha12, yup white and/or yellow discharge is completely normal. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 5/17/2013 6:56:09 PM

Dear Mod Smile
my school is really soon ( i dnt stduy in USA ) and am actually feel that my period is on the way and am kinda embarssing to ask my sis for period kit but i want to be brave what could i do ?????????????

Hey girl! I know it's very nerve-wracking, but this is the time of stuff that older sisters live for! They love being able to dispense advice about things they're more experienced in, like periods! I would definitely just bite the bullet and ask for a little help. If she isn't helpful, check back with GL! xx

Hannah M

by chacha_mochacha12 on 5/15/2013 8:11:15 PM

why no one answers my questions Cry

Ask a question, chickadee! xx

Hannah M

by chacha_mochacha12 on 5/15/2013 7:45:10 PM

I tried to use a tampon once but couldn't. :/ I followed the directions but was too scared to ask my mom because her boyfriend was here. I followed the directions on the box and everything!

by walkthemoon11 on 5/15/2013 5:16:26 PM

Can other people smell it?!?!?

by sammyy99 on 5/14/2013 7:08:57 PM

I still haven't gotten my period. I'm the only one left of my friends and almost the whole grade. Is there something wrong with me?

Nope! Theres nothing wrong with you. Everyone gets theirs at different times. It will come! Don't stress out about it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Limeseashell on 5/14/2013 5:00:31 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!