3 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

3 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

6 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

What stinks down south?

When I'm in class, "down there" starts to smell...

Umm.. I'm on my period and home alone. My sister is on hers too I think and she left our tampon/pad stash Empty. I've tried calling her and my parents none of them are replying to me. What do I do? It's not even light either it's unsusually heavy today

Hey girlie,

If your parents aren't returning your calls, maybe you could ask a neighbor if you could borrow something or if they could drive you to the store. It might be a little embarrassing at first, but they'll totally understand (they're adults!) and be willing to help you out!

Meghan D.

by swifty#1 on 5/11/2013 11:23:39 PM

I've had this issue too! Definitely rinsing with warm water and avoiding perfumed products (like soaps) helped get rid of the smell! Also, you can try using liners so the smell doesn't stink up your pants too!

by cardinal22 on 5/11/2013 11:11:27 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all... Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:49:29 PM

It's coming from "down there"

This is a reply from your comment

by Savannah278 on 11/9/2012 9:38:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey(: I was sitting in class doing my home work and all the sudden i smell this smell I've already hit purbey for about 2 years and I never smelt it before! And the worst thing is my crush sits right beside of me!! I felt really bad! What if hey had smelled it!!! So I go home and I put this spray on and like 30 mins later I smell it again! I'm scared that hey might smell it??!!!?! What do I do? Awsner me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Savannah728, where was the smell coming from? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Savannah278 on 11/8/2012 9:21:16 PM

to donutluvers
I'm 10 and have discharge to. If you don't have pads, you can make one out of toilet or tissue paper by folding it into a pad shape. If really needed, lightly spray a sensitive perfume on the paper.

by chloe4137 on 6/20/2012 1:27:14 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by chloe4137 on 6/20/2012 1:16:02 PM

I have the same prob by sandra

by sandra 2 on 2/20/2012 9:09:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Help me! One time I was at school and I actually felt discharge come into my pants. Thats when I felt it run down my pants so i ran to the bathroom and I guess by the time I ran to the bathroom it evaporated because i pulled my pants down and i looked in my undies and all I was discharge. Am I sick or is it normal am I beginning my period? And Today there was a little blood spot in my undies so i just ignored it so is it my period or not I wanna know ASAP and after I saw that i have a dress on so I easily smelled the stink which idk where it came from. SO Super PlEASE Help me

I would put a pad on. You prob are gonna get your period soon and its better to be safe than sorry. Also i often have phantom wetness in my undies. Its very frustrating. So i would suggest you put a pad on to be sure youre ok. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Prett Tee on 1/22/2012 6:56:57 PM

Dear Mod,
It's my second time getting my period, and the first time there was a heavy flow, but now there's almost nothing. My pad smalls a little bit funky, and the discharge is a little yellow. should i be worried?

Hey girl,

Irregular periods are normal, especially if it's only your second one, so I don't think you should be worried. But there's no harm in talking to your mom or a doc to be sure!

Meghan D.