8 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

10 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

11 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

What stinks down south?

When I'm in class, "down there" starts to smell...

I had this problem and I thought it was like, an infection or something, but then I figured it out- it was just my pants. Tight jeans trap moisture and magnify the smell, and that's practically all I have. So, anyways, if you have this problem, try wearing looser jeans for a few days. Smile

by cdsteakrox on 10/3/2011 7:10:33 AM

Dear Mod,
I had a freak accident with a tampon and I lost my Hymen during it. I was wondering, do you think this should upset me? Since it's technically my virginty?

Hey girlie,

It's NOT technically your virginity, so rest easy! Losing your virginity isn't dependent on the hymen breaking - you are "technically" no longer a virgin once you have sexual intercourse for the first time. Your hymen can break in all sorts of ways, from tampons to bike riding to horseback riding to karate, so don't sweat it. Using tampons won't make you any less of a virgin! Smile
Lauren C.

by blueseastars13 on 9/22/2011 10:22:15 PM

to cabbagelover
the white stuff in your panties is discharge what you can do if you don't like the feel of it you can use a pantyliner and for the smell try and get a vagisil vaginal wash with a perfume or you can get a pantyliner with perfume already on it and if that doesn't help i don't really know what to do [hope i helped] good luck Laughing

by cherice2733 on 9/21/2011 9:11:54 PM

I don't have my period yet and i have this white stuff in my panties and sometimes stinks but my mom says its fine and doesn't stink but I am not sure still! WHta does it mean i take a shower everyday i have great hygiene whats the problem?

by cabbagelovr on 9/20/2011 10:16:37 PM

Lauren please please please help me! My head and hair always smells bad. Yes i do shower every day. But my mom said it was called stinky head syndrome? how can i get rid of this with out spending that much money on expensive products?

by smileyfayce1 on 9/19/2011 8:43:01 PM

Hey girls!! need advice or just someone who understands what you're going through as a pre teen or teen to talk to? Well I'm always here to talk on my advice queens page! Join!! (: You'll be glad you did Laughing

by SwimGirl945 on 9/12/2011 4:16:02 PM

the same happens to me so i shower alot and use scented pantiliners.

by dxcforever on 9/7/2011 11:25:08 AM

why hello my lovely chickkaaas!
Hi Smile again! my name is olivia and I'd be happy to give any advice you need! just post on my profile Smile whether it has to do with everything out in the world, or just you and your personal problems. and even if you don't have a question and just need some one to talk to.... just come to me! Laughing

by the new me :) on 9/2/2011 8:37:44 PM

I have daily vaginal discharge and am only 10. What can i do other than pantiliners? I'm super embarrassed!! Someone Help!!! P.S. my mom's out of town

by doughnutlover on 9/2/2011 6:46:49 PM

Heyy, really wierd question. I had 2 ovarian cysts before. The same symptoms I had with them are coming back . Is it a cyst, or just pain? Should I call my doctor?

Hey girl,

Since you've had the cysts before, definitely give your doc a call and make an appointment. It could be nothing, but you gotta listen to your body's warning signs and get checked out just in case!
Lauren C.

by Snina72567 on 8/29/2011 5:54:08 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!