11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Could you be orthorexic?

There's eating healthy, then there's taking it to drastic measures.

sounds legit to me. i feel sorry for the people who have it though!

by fallsb-ball on 8/29/2011 10:24:18 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!!!!! Please answer!
My sister found out I have a Twitter. And she found out I did bad stuff on there. I got on and let her watch me delete it. When she found it I lied and said it wasnt mine. She said she'd talk to me about it tonight. I'm REALLY scared. I feel like crying and throwing up. She says she's not mad but i know she is. Idk what to do. I'm just so scared. What should i do and say?

Hey girl,

I know you're scared, but this is a lesson for you! You shouldn't do things you know are "bad" because, somehow, it'll come back to bite ya. Just take this as a learning experience and try to get through the talk you have with her being totally honest and apologetic. You know you did wrong - so make sure you don't do it again <3
Lauren C.

by EgirlH.97 on 8/29/2011 9:54:57 PM

@colorqueen101 it can hurt when you aren't getting the nutrients you need such as calcium, protein etc. so if you're just eating fruits and veggies it could cause some nutrient deficiencies. Smile

by txtingirl on 8/29/2011 9:38:10 PM

Thanks goodness I don't have it but I'm so sorry about those who do.

by fashionlife on 8/29/2011 8:57:19 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My best friends younger sister is talking to me about her friend. She feels like her friend has abandonded her. I try to give her the same advice I've seen you guys tell other girls with the same problem, but she refuses! What should I do?

Hey babe,

Just tell her that if she's talking to you about the problem, she has to trust you when you give her advice. You're a lil older and you've been there - and you understand it's her choice to take the advice, but it's not worth it if she isn't going to listen! Keep trying!
Lauren C.

by LittleMissBubbly on 8/29/2011 8:10:28 PM

Legit? yes! i personally dont know anyone that is like that, but it sounds legit to me. Im healthy- but i dont mind throwing in some ice cream to my diet! yum! i do sometimes check for artificial colors or flavors, but if its something i love to eat, that label is NOT going to stop me (itll only warn me)! nice & interesting article, thanks GL.

by parischick2 on 8/29/2011 7:52:28 PM

This might be kind of confusing- in our church we have one Archbishop who is the head honcho, the leader of our churches which are in quite a few different countries. He is taking a tour of America and Canada for the first time. He only speaks Greek though, I am learning that language but I am really nervous that I will mess up when I meet him (I am a priest's daughter and so my family will be introduced to him). Do you have any tips for how I should act? This tour is huge, about a thousand people will be coming from different parts of the world to meet at the three churches where I live. Please help me!!!

Hey babe,

No worries! This is super exciting for you, but that doesn't mean you gotta lose your cool! While you're learning the whole Greek language, focus on a few key phrases that you'll practice over and over - "Nice to meet you," "How are you?", "My name is ___, I'm ___ years old," etc. Brainstorm with your father, who probably knows how these meetings go a little bit better than you. That way, you'll be beyond prepared to say anything you'll need! It's ok to be nervous, but at least you know you're all prepared Smile
Lauren C.

by Aislinn120 on 8/29/2011 7:28:06 PM

mod mod mod...
im i orthorexia? my whole family eats like tht...its because my brother has ADHD and can't eat any of tht (i mean he can, but its better if he doesnt, if he doesnt his ADHD is more under controll) but for the most part we do tht we will spend hours looking up the ingrediants, we only eat organic aand natural, we dnt eat artificial colors, and we don eat procsesed things, i mean we will eat processed things everyonce in a while (cuz who can turn down candy or somthing lol) but is tht bad?

Hey girlie,

Not necessarily. Some of the things that are cut out of your diet are "bad" for you, and leaving them out will make your bod healthier! You just need to make sure you aren't obsessive about it. It's one thing if you're cutting them out for his ADHD because that's a medical condition (like my bestie who is crazy about finding out if there's any wheat in products, because she's allergic to gluten), but it's another thing if you can't eat anything out at a restaurant because you're preoccupied and obsessing over the ingredients. Just try to keep a healthy balance! It doesn't matter if you eat SOME things that aren't organic once in a while Smile
Lauren C.

by sassykinz on 8/29/2011 7:18:59 PM

sounds legit to me

by jjinhc on 8/29/2011 6:50:35 PM

This sounds totally real. I think I have it. I'm exactly like what's described... I never thought of it as a bad thing though. I just thought I was a healthy person. How would they have malnutrition though? If you're eating only good food...? That doesn't make sense. I'm a healthy person, but this sounds exactly like me.

by mememe6 on 8/29/2011 6:35:40 PM