7 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

8 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

9 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Could you be orthorexic?

There's eating healthy, then there's taking it to drastic measures.

It's not bad! I eat like that...I'm not crazy. Just trying to be healthy. And eating well doesn't make you have malnutrition or low energy. It does just the opposite! This article is stupid..

by jackieluvz on 8/29/2011 5:45:29 PM

I was best friends with this girl, but we got in a HUGE fight, and were enemies. She was FURIOUS! But now, on facebook she said sorry and asked to be friends again! IDK what to do. How do I know this isnt just some dumb prank or something?

You need to chat with her in person to make sure she's sincere. Online, tell her "I'm not really sure... things got really bad between us. I'd like to get back to normal, but I think we have to talk about stuff first." Then talk in person to clear up all the drama. It's worth forgiving and forgetting though - people make mistakes so giving her a second chance could make you both really happy Smile

Lauren C.

by eemmais on 8/29/2011 5:19:43 PM

Mod Mod For some reason durin school mornings my stomach does not feel well and I cant eat anythin beacause at the sight of food i feel like gagging. My mom pushes me to eat something in the morning but i turn down food early in the morning cuz i dont feel good. And then when Im at school a few hours later i get hungry. Whats the problem??

Hey girl,

There's most likely no "problem," but this is something that I've heard happen to a lot of girls...including myself! Luckily I've grown out of it, but there were years where I didn't touch a thing in the morning because it made me wanna hit the bathroom. Still, there were some things I could eat even though I wasn't super hungry - peanut butter and jelly, tea, a few crackers, granola bars, and sips of orange juice always worked for me. I did skip breakfast a lot because it was easier than fighting through the sick feeling, but it's important to make sure you eat something in the morning - it actually helps fight the nausea so you can have a normal morning! Give it a try and find your own comfort foods for easier mornings Smile

Lauren C.

by dramagal2222 on 8/29/2011 5:03:38 PM

This is definitely legit. My doctor told me about this and he told me I had it... :/ It's not fun, but I can't help it.

by love.softball73 on 8/29/2011 4:37:28 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/29/2011 4:20:07 PM

ok...is that bad? just wonderin'. xoxo Maria

by dramaqueen122 on 8/29/2011 2:14:02 PM

I think this sounds legit. It can't be a type of anorexia since anorexics are concerned with their bodies and weight, and it is proven to be a mental issue. On the other hand, although it sounds like there has to be more research done on this, it sounds real.
<33 Mackenzie

by actress456 on 8/29/2011 1:59:03 PM

I think my friends mom has that!
No pesticides, ALL organic, no dyes, no trans fat, no overlt sugary or fatty foods, etc.

by RaceTiger7 on 8/29/2011 1:36:53 PM

Interesting, how can it hurt to eat too many fruits and veggies?

by colorqueen101 on 8/29/2011 1:32:18 PM

I think this is just a type of anorexia. Lots of anorexics read labels and obsess over if their food is healthy enough.

by smileitsjulia on 8/29/2011 11:39:59 AM