2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

MTV's 2011 Video Music Awards: Did you watch?

Check out which singers walked away with the 'Moon Man' award last night.

First, I think that Super Bass should have gotten GL's vote for hip-hop video. And I have no idea how Justin Bieber won an award >:-(!!! Give Me Everything should have won best collaboration. Last Friday Night (TGIF) should have won best pop video. Overall, Katy Perry didn't get as may awards as she deserves and Justin Bieber won one too many awards. Not a very good turnout.

by Caseysister2001 on 9/2/2011 9:21:06 PM

i watched the vma's i just wish KREAYSHAWN won something
i absolutly love her and her song gucci gucciSmile

by ttbabe14 on 8/31/2011 3:38:20 PM

@muney547 oh, believe me, i think Britney Spears is overrated too lol!

by pinkandlime on 8/31/2011 7:35:17 AM

OMG! i love love love LOVED lady gaga's preformance!! she is so great and deserved all of the awards she got.
I am a total Little Monster!!! Laughing

by starry~55 on 8/30/2011 10:07:25 PM

really people think Lady GaGa is overrated but britney spears isn't?

by muney574 on 8/30/2011 9:54:48 PM

i didnt get to watch it because we were out of electricity and water from sunday morning until tonight around 7!!! I was super happy when we got it back though!!

by peacelove887 on 8/30/2011 9:19:14 PM

I LOVE Jessie J. She has such a great and unique voice.

@happyfeet16 you don't really know what the other artists went through. Lady Gaga has been through a lot of bullying. i'm so happy she won it because she deserves it, she works so hard and she's so talented.

by superme113 on 8/30/2011 12:52:13 PM

I think taylor deserved best video with a message because she wrote that song for a real person. All those other song are made up. I love you taylor Smile

by HappyFeet16 on 8/30/2011 11:07:17 AM

Adele SO should have won Best Pop Video! She's amazing, and Rolling in the Deep is one of the best songs I've ever heard! I couldn't believe Britney Spears won...that just seemed really strange to me lol. And yay! Foo Fighters won! Laughing they're awesome Laughing

and why did lady gaga's video win for best video with a message? I agree with happehcat, she's overrated. I really think Taylor Swift's Mean should have won (probably because, well, I have my reasons for being attached to that song) or Firework.

And was anyone else annoyed by Jesse J? Ugh! :p

by pinkandlime on 8/30/2011 7:46:08 AM

i love firework it's so inspiring Smile

by fallsb-ball on 8/29/2011 10:32:33 PM