AN HOUR AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

2 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

3 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

COMMENTS

Win over your crush right now

These four no-fail tips will help you catch that cutie's eye.

now i am omly 9 years old but heres a trick 4 all ages ok so on the first day of school walk up to your crush were a mask that covers at least your eyes say i wanted to start out the year new so 1st i wanted to do this tell him u like him then say then i wanted to do this hug him then say then i wanted to do this run away turn around in your seat smile and wink then when your teacher does a name thing where everybody tells each other there names puul off your mask and say your name then look in to your crushes eye and smile

by rosefairy101 on 7/15/2012 8:13:09 PM

mod mod mod
so i rlly like this one guy but he likes this other girl so they got together and the girl he is with is asking me 4 advice but she asked me to tell him tht she wants 2 break up with him so i told him tht beacuse i conciter this girl a close acquatince so they broke up and she got together with this other guy and asked me 2 tell him but i refused eather way he found out and is heart broken beacuse he still likes but i still like him so wht should i do because im being pulled into this drama and want to tell the guy i like i like him but im scared the girl im rlly close with will get mad plz help

Hey girlie,

Since he's still hung up on his ex, you shouldn't try to flirt/tell him you like him right now. Instead, be a good supportive friend - let him talk about his feelings if he needs to, take his mind off it by hanging out and having lots of fun, etc. Once some time has passed and he seems more "over" his ex, then you can try to flirt and see how he responds. Take it slow for now though - and next time, try not to get involved by being the messenger for your friend. If she wants to tell someone something, she should do it herself!
Lauren C.

by greysonchanceromance on 5/10/2012 8:16:00 PM

MOD MOD
So this guy I'm like pretty sure likes me and I like him, and he always teases me (in a nice way), haha but I never know how to respond, like I have done numerous extremely brainless things that doesn't show I like him, too. Any ideas? Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hey girl,

Why not try talking to him about school, or tv or movies? The conversation should flow naturally with simple small talk. You don't have to do brainless things to show guys you like them -- guys like smart girls, too!

Meghan D.

by Pro_Gymnast_32 on 12/24/2011 11:26:38 AM

if you really like a guy that you know doesn't like you, what do you do to get him to notice you? I can't figure it out. He used to like me but then he said h could only see us as friends. What can I do?

by novalesko on 12/17/2011 8:20:34 PM

I know a boy and I really really like him but he doesn't like me back and I want to impress him but everything I do doesn't seem to be working, I even got a choir solo and still nothing. I got a new look but still nothing it's as if I am invisible and trust me that doesn't feel good! I don't have anymore ideas does anyone have a tip?

by Vv707 on 12/16/2011 8:36:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
okay so there's this boy that i really like, and we sort of met when we were doing a play together. we had to get semi-close for our roles, and i feel as if he was flirting with me. hes really nice, talented, and funny. i told my two closest friends and they think so as well. however, he has a girlfriend that hes been with for nine months now. do you think he can still like me? and if so, what should i do? i really like him and i want him to know, only if he likes me too. thank you very much!
sweetari95

Well if he has a girlfriend i suggest you stay away from him whether he likes you or not. Its not fair to the girlfriend that you try and get him to like you etc. Only if hes single can you act on your feelings for him. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sweetari95 on 12/11/2011 7:21:23 PM

-MOD-

I have a Christmas semi-formal theme banquet coming up this week. I had nothing remotely appropriate/festive to wear so I went to the mall yesterday. Since it was already late my mom kept rushing me (through the phone) to hurry up and go home. All in all, I ended up just picking up something from the rack and paid for it. Now, I'm freaking out! It's pretty, but extremely sparkly. I only own sneakers and heels, so flats are not a option. I just don't know how to make it less formal. Please help!
{silver; it's wayyyyyy sparklier than the picture shows and the ombre effect is a bit more subtle.}

by Stargirlcandy3 on 12/5/2011 7:09:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
so, i've had a mega crush on this guy for about a year and i finally decided it's a lost cause since in the past year and a half, we've had, like, two conversations and they've gone nowhere. anyway, i think i like this other guy, but it only really hit me a couple of days ago, so i'm not sure yet. he's not shy, but he also doesn't seem the type to suck up to all the "pretty&popular" girls. he's in my french class and asks me for help when we do translations. i've had a few conversations with him and the other guys near me and i'm pretty comfortable around them. that's the only time i see him and it's a pretty casual class, so conversation isn't terribly restricted. i'm not the best with face-to-face conversation and it's been so long since i've crushed on a nice guy who actually gives me the time of day that i kind of forgot what to do! XP
please help!!!!!thnx

You just need to find something in common to talk about! If you find that then youll be able to talk easily and be comfortable. Just be yourself around him and youll be fine Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by the_last_ninja on 12/4/2011 5:54:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
HELP!! So, I like this guy but then he rejected my Christmas gift for him in a really rude way so I was hurt and avoided him for a week now and he keeps asking why I haven't talk to him & that he heard rumors why but I just gave him the silent treatment & he started doing that too. But now, that disappointment of rejection became anger and I started making fun of him and I don't like it. I just want me and him to be back in normal. How should I do that? HELP!

by JaliceFan01 on 12/2/2011 4:37:38 PM

Hi everyone! I luv to give advice and help others. Please visit my profile and comment on it. I check everyday and will get back to you ASAP. I give advice on anything, guys, you, fashion, beauty, etc.

Thanks,