AN HOUR AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

2 HOURS AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

3 HOURS AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

COMMENTS

Win over your crush right now

These four no-fail tips will help you catch that cutie's eye.

So I like this guy and I think he likes me to cause every track practice we always always make eye conection and he trys to talk to me but there's two problems. 1st My BFF and I seem pretty good at crushing on the same guy.2nd I'm pretty shy when ever I get by him even though my BFF dousn't think's so since we had our first conversation. So how can I talk to him without freaking out even though I don't show it I feel it. I also have another huge problem and thats ,my parents won't let me date till I'm 16. I see that it saves me lot's of heart breaks but I really don't wnat ot wait that long.

by rememberence155 on 11/7/2011 9:14:22 PM

MOD!
I have a crush on this guy but I dont know if he like s me back. A few days back I was in the library and then he came in. He talk to his friends for a while then he came and sat with me even if there was a seat open at his friends table. When he sat in front of me we said hi and then it got a bit awkward until my friend came to sit with us. When she sat we all started talking like we were good friends. And today in English he barely even talked to me, which is wierd because we always talk before the class starts. Does he like me or not? I need help because I dont know what I am suppose to think!!

Hey girl, it's hard to say, but I'd try to talk with him more one on one and see what vibe you get. Try to hint you like him and see if he takes it well. If he doesn't, it may be a sign he does like you ... as a friend.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Kecha on 11/7/2011 7:54:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so there's this guy that I really REALLY like and he lives across the street from me. I have liked him for 5 or 6 years, but I don't think he has really noticed me. Now in middle school he has become pretty popular and no one who's popular EVER goes out with someone who's less popular then them (like me). So I finally got the courage to text him and we had two conversations and then I decided I would wait for him to text me so I didnt seem desperate. He never did. Also, we have never had any classes together, so I don't have any excuses to talk to him during school. Sometimes I'll go over to his house and play basketball or football with his little sister and my little siblings, but that's it. So what should I do to make a move? Please help! Thanks!(:

Hey missy, I think the moves you've already made have been good. Maybe you should wait for him to do something. You've already made it clear to him that you're interested, so give him some  time to pick up on the attraction. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by mmleiner17 on 11/5/2011 8:43:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok so i like this guy he is 15 and a sophomore i am 14 but an 8th grade(where i use to live grading was different so i am suppose 2 b a freshman). Last nite i went to eat and he was working there. He couldn't stop lookin ovr and smilin'. then he set down with me and my big bro and talked until we left. but not b4 we did the chicken dance 4 my bday. And a week ago i was crying on the bus, and he txted my big bro to see wat was wrong with me. Does he like me? Is he too old for me?

Hey girl, seems like he likes ya to me. And nope a year isn't too old at all. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by onm1997 on 11/5/2011 6:57:24 PM

MOD!!!!! I have a slight problem, at swim practice I "flirt" with a guy there, i kinda like him, but i also like another guy whose my ex-BGF. they're both nice, funny and smart, which i like in a guy, but swimmer is older by a year, and ex isn't. idk which to go for. btw, swimmer flirts back.. i think

by starr1 on 11/5/2011 3:25:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I'm so confused! There's this guy I like and my friend and his friend thinks he likes me. There was a Halloween party and they said he looked at me alot and he even talked to me. Last year he told my friend he thinks I'm cute. But now I'm afraid he likes this girl whos in my 2nd and 5th period which he's in too. She talks to him in those classes and so does he an it seems more than just talking. My friend who has both of them in 1st period said they never talk or even look at eachother in there. Then why does he talk to her in the classes w me?? Does he like her? Does he still like me? Does he like both of us?? Pleeeaasse helllppp!!!!!

by FigureSkater08 on 11/5/2011 11:17:15 AM

You Know whats funny is I aksed a Question about my crush and now he is my Boyfriend

by EQC123 on 11/5/2011 9:05:56 AM

Ok so there's this guy mike, super cute and sweet and funny, and he just moved here two years ago from europe so he has this adorable accent. I think I like him, cuz I think about him a lot and I sometimes catch him looking at me and smiling and he talks to me a lot too, but he is pretty outgoing. We both play soccer so we could talk about that but soccer is over now so I don't know what to talk about!! Do you have any ideas? He also always compliments me on my art, do you think he likes me? I'm kinda embarassed to tell people that I like him so only two people know...and they're not even my closest friends!!! I'm afraid they will laugh at me or something!! help!!! And this one time I was showing him one of my drawings and he was lightly holding the edge of it made me feel warm and happy just having him leaning near me... Thanks!Smile Smile

Hey girlie,

I'm not in any position to tell you if he likes you, but it definitely seems like you have the green light to start stepping up the flirting with him.  Well, if he talks to you about art, then that's certainly something to bring up.  Maybe ask him if he has any ideas for some new pieces?  There's also the soccer, even though it's over, you could always compliment his soccer skill or ask him to help you out on a technique you may be a bit rusty on.

Jordan S.

by honeycakes on 11/3/2011 4:12:43 PM

I asked a mod question but it still hasn't showed up!!!! How long does it usually take? I asked it around oct 28 th and its still not there!

Hey girl, sooooo sorry about that. Send it to me and I'll be sure someone responds. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by honeycakes on 11/2/2011 8:33:14 PM

MOD!!!!! I have two crushes right now. One of them is two years older ( A junior, and I've only had one convo with him. ever.), and the other one is my age and I've talked to a bit more. The one that's my age is alot friendlier, and I think I like him better as a person, but I still can't get over the crush on the junior! For one, is it bad to have 2 crushes at once? For two, how can I get over the junior? Thanks!!!!!

Hey girl, no you can have as many crushes as you want! I have two right now also. Once you start talking to the guy that's your age, you'll forget all about that junior girl. Smile Smile

Lynae P.