4 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

7 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

8 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Win over your crush right now

These four no-fail tips will help you catch that cutie's eye.

MOD!!!
I have a friend, and him and I are really close. But it's not just friends. Like we're friends but we'll also flirt back and forth. But it only happens when his girlfriend isn't around. It's not like, when she's there we don't know each other. But it's just like, he can be one way around just me and then when his girlfriend is around, she's the most important thing in the world. And it bothers me cuz he doesn't act like just me friend. Most the time he's like, i'm not sure. He knows I like him and that I don't like his girlfriend. So whenever she goes on the bus to his house, he'll tell me before and all. And he remembers things about my life that he doesn't even know about hers. And it's like hes more than my friend but he's not. And I just don't know what to do about it anymore? Do i keep being his friend? Or do I try to get over him cuz i know he's not gonna like me any time soon. Please help me.
Thanks so much. Smile

Hey babe!

It sounds like this guy likes you, but also likes his girlfriend too. My advice? Keep being his friend, but leave it at that. If you guys ever got together, he might do the same thing with another girl that he's doing with you now - and you deserve to be with someone who loves you unconditionally for you. There are plenty of fish in the sea, you'll find someone soon - promise. xoxox
Devin A.

by frogielilmama on 10/30/2011 9:24:08 PM

Mod, mod, mod.
This might sound oddd, but I was wondering if guys could use this site too? I'm 15 and this website looks really cool, but is it just for girls? Thanks babes!!

Hey!

There's no stopping you! Maybe you could help me give some of these girls guy advice Smile
Devin A.

by Jake95 on 10/30/2011 8:46:50 PM

So there's this guy that I like that I have a class with (Let's call him K). There's also this guy that I've known forever, and he's like an older brother to me(Let's call him M). M and I hug all the time, just cus we're comfortable around each other and it's not really a big deal at all. The only thing is, people have thought we were dating before. K saw me talking with/hug M and now I'm kinda worried he's gonna think I have a boyfriend. I'm not really experienced in flirting-Is there a way I can let him know I'm still single without it seeming weird since I don't know him well yet? Thanks!!! Smile

Hey girly, the only way for him to know is for you to tell him. He's going to continue to assume that M is your boyfriend if he always sees you hugging him. I get the feeling you are a bit shy to talk to him first. Do you have a mutual friend? If so, you could have this friend tell K that M is not your bf and that he's actually like your older boyfriend. Otherwise you're going to have to do it yourself.

Amalia E.

by Isabeau13 on 10/30/2011 5:40:58 PM

ok so i like this guy he is 15 and a sophomore i am 14 but an 8th grade(where i use to live grading was different so i am suppose 2 b a freshman). Last nite i went to eat and he was working there. He couldn't stop lookin ovr and smilin'. Smile then he set down with me and my big bro and talked until we left. but not b4 we did the chicken dance 4 my bday. And a week ago i was crying on the bus, and he txted my big bro to see wat was wrong with me. Does he like me? Is he too old for me?

by onm1997 on 10/30/2011 11:48:03 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
i know i posted a comment on a guy already but this is about another one. Sooo i have liked this guy for two years and i dont know if he likes me back. hes a grade above me and has a gf. apparently his moom madethem break up but they still like each other but they never talk and dont seem like they do like each other. Whenever its just me and him he sort of is clumsy and forgets wat he is going to say. HELP!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

It's definitely possible that he could like you, since he seems to get all flustered when you talk. But think carefully about this - why did his mom make them break up? Is he not allowed to date? If so, him liking you wouldn't really make a difference because you can't date him anyway. But you don't know for sure. So what you can do is talk to him more, get him more comfortable around you, and grow closer as friends. You'll get a better idea of why his mom was so firm about this, how he feels about you, and who he is as a person. It's totally worth the effort (and the butterflies in your stomach when you make that first move to talk to him!).
Lauren C.

by Ms.CupcakeNinja69 on 10/28/2011 7:49:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like a guy who is one of popular guys. i am not that popular but not a total dork. he only like the popular girls with perfect hair and expensive clothes. how can i put myself on his radar?

Hey girlie,

Try to get involved in a club or sport that he does! Meet him in a different way from all the popular girls and be a breath of fresh air in his life. It'll be refreshing for him to meet a girl who is different from them but still carries herself with confidence, takes care of herself, and carries on interesting convos with him. All those popular girls have perfect hair and expensive clothes - but if you offer something different (similar interests, etc.), you'll be the one to stand out.
Lauren C.

by Ms.CupcakeNinja69 on 10/28/2011 7:39:18 PM

MODMODMODMOD I have a crush on this super nice super hot guy. I've said "Hey" a couple times, and he says "Hey" back. I have mustered up enough courage, and I sent him a candy gram that says "Hey, what's up?" on it. Then today on the bus, he said "Hey". Could this be the start of a potential friendship?

Hey babe!

This could be a good start of a friendship! The next time he says, "hey," ask him how his day went or compliment him! You could become great friends Smile
Devin A.

by westiekid13 on 10/28/2011 4:25:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I met this guy in my new school and I think he MIGHT like me, Ever since the halloween dance he has been complimentingme (He kept telling me he thought my Link costume was cool at the dance and yesterday at school he said he really liked my link costume, and at the dance he was dancing with me and my freinds)He was also waving at me when we were leaving the school and smiling at me in the halls. My freinds are saying that they think he likes me and that I should ask him out (I like him) but I don't know, Is it possible that he could like me?

Hey girlie,

Before you rush into asking him out, take some time to get to know this cutie! It sounds like he's interested in you, but do you really want to date someone who you only wave to and smile at? Try sitting at lunch together or studying for a big test with him. If he wants to spend this extra time with you, then he most likely likes you!
Rachel N.

by linklove77 on 10/28/2011 12:04:26 PM

Mod!
hi so i really need guy help. I really like this guy and i really want to date him but i dunno if likes me to? So The last weeks we were walking together to our clases like he has geometry and my class is right infront of his..so we talk al the way to our clases and lik we have french together we walk tgether all the way there too. Also I sometimes catch him starring at me Smile and we talk sortof like a lot now..and then sometimes now he like waits for me when he's going to french but idk if hes being nice and sees me as a frend or if he likes me? also what shud i do?? i know your gunna say flirt but how? he's one of those smart innocent athletic inmature boys Smile

Hey girlie,

This stuff seems like friendly moves, but could be his way of showing that he likes you in a more "crush" way. You're right, you gotta give it some time and flirt to figure out how he feels. Try complimenting him on a talent/shirt/etc., playfully teasing him about something, joking around (bonus points if you come up with an inside joke), etc. You'll get the hang of it the more you do it - and you'll figure out what kind of flirting works best for this particular guy, too Smile
Lauren C.

by *Adore*Me* on 10/27/2011 9:12:52 PM

So there is this very cute boy!!! All of my friends say he likes me. He stares at me, pokes me, smiles and talks to me but weirdly he blew in my face. I don't know if he likes me or is just a flirt because he is a FLIRT!!!!
HELP!! Does he like me????? I kind of like him!!

Hey cutie!

You won't know until you test out the waters.  Flirt back and have fun with it!
Jordan S.