Bridget M.

is modding

24 MINUTES AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Win over your crush right now

These four no-fail tips will help you catch that cutie's eye.

MOD! I know i have sent this in before but i really need this ok. so i sit right by him and i know him pretty well as well as i have a crush on the guy and i know all the signs and i am pretty sure he likes me and i am totally positive that i like him. here are the signs. he trys to help me and laughs when i jump up and down like a joke, i have had dreams about him where i almost kissed him before i even started to like him. and he keeps staring at me in a cute way and when i look he turns away and smiles back. ALso last week he stopped by locker and said "Hey, How is it going" in a really cute voice.I just want to know if there is even the slightest hope for me that he might like me!! PLease respond back!!!Smile

Hey girl, it's hard to say, but I'd keep talking to him. He likes you as a friend at least. Work from there!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bblevins0824 on 10/17/2011 8:10:38 PM

So there is this guy I really like. I'm 99% sure he likes me too. We're always hanging out. We walk with each other around school. We're always talking. There's a lot of flirting, even some physical flirting (footsie, lightly hitting each other). But he hasn't asked me out. How do I get him to ask me out?

Hey girl, by hinting you're interested. Guys just want to know they won't be rejected before they go for it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by spunkygirl03 on 10/17/2011 7:51:18 PM

MOD!
OK so i have a crush on this guy and i think he likes me to but here are the symptoms. So he wanted to help me in class once but we dont sit by each other but pretty close and he wasn't done with his work but i always am and he was like can i help My name and my teacher was like no do your work. also he wasnt done again and was like helping me on his own and being really sweet and all and i was like messing it up and he was fixing it and it was really fun then he started actually helping me and getting my papers ready and all. but then when i was done and sat back down at my seat he turned around and started staring like smiling and looking away when i wasnt looking and it was soo sweet.so i asked my friend about it and she said he had stared at her a little but never helped her with anything so that made me feel good. one more thing, before i had a crush i had a dram that we were dancing and we almost kissed. what do you think, do you think he likes me??????

Hey girl!

Since you don't know him that well, it's hard to tell if he's just an overly nice guy or if he's treating you differently because he likes you. Spend more time getting to know him and notice if he's nicer to you than other girls, or if he flirts with you often. xoxox
Devin A.

by bblevins0824 on 10/17/2011 4:11:28 PM

I have an issue!
My friend asked if she could have some of my popcorn so i said yes, another friend said, "Popcorn, Cool" then the guy i like asked if he cld have some and without thinking i said no, he said, "what the hells wrong with you?!" then my friends started laughing at him, he also nominated me to be the team captain in gym, does he like me? plz help!

by greeknspooky on 10/15/2011 12:39:54 PM

MOD help!!!!!
I like this cutie in my math class and when i walk by and his with a group of friends they'll say hey (my name) (his name) is here and his bgf who is also my bff said that everyone likes me e everyone e (his name) lol. i have dated him before but we had to break-up i never really stop liking him and we went to different schools now we're in the same school in the same math class but he sits on the other side of the class Frown . the teacher would be on his side and he would have his back to the teacher facing me Smile. 1 prob though he ALWAYS talks to the girl in front of him,is it because his to far away from me or does he like her Frown.

Hey girlie,

Don't get discouraged because you've seen him chatting with another girl! He's totally allowed to have other friends - and hey, even other crushes. But that doesn't mean you can't still win him over Smile Since his friends are in on it and helping him flirt with you, it kinda sounds like he might still like you too. The best thing to do is take advantage of the times when you can chat with him. Obviously class isn't a great time, but you could chat on FB, AIM, through text, after school, in the lunchroom, at the football game, etc. Go for it and flirt a lil bit to see how he responds!
Lauren C.

by boy crazy<3 on 10/15/2011 8:56:11 AM

so i am in elementary school in 5.There this guy who was in my 1 grade class.Then he left and came back again.We were best friends.He had a crush on me in 1.i did not really like him.So now i am dying for him.He sort of knows that i like him.So just a couple of days ago my BFF told me he lives in her neighbor hood and they are friends.SO then i asked her to tell him if he remembers me and he did sort of.He said that i was pretty,cute,funny,and teachers pet.I got all excited that she also said he wants to see my face again.I want to start out as friends though.So my bff is trying to get us together but every time he calls him over i run away as far as i can.Whenever i want to talk to him my mouth turns dry almost to stone.I don't know what to do? plus i always seeing him hang out with the girls.I need help to talk to him and have courage!!!HELP ME!!!!!

by tana500004 on 10/14/2011 7:14:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hi there! I have a little guy issue...
So, there's this guy, let's call him Charles. I started liking him a month or two ago. Once I was firm in my decision, I told my best friend and my other close friends. I don't regret it, but my best friend told my crush I liked him a few days after I told her. I wasn't mad, because I was sorta happy she did... He didn't give her a direct response, just a, "Hmmm...this should be interesting..." and then he left.
A while later, at the football game, I found out Charles liked someone else ( a sophomore; I'm a freshman) from one of my guys friends I told, and is close to Charles. I was okay with that, too. But it also made me fall for him even more. So after that, I was trying to get some nerve to talk to him. But recently, he has been talking to my closer friends more and jumping into my conversations. Today, while his friends were shoving him around, he kept glancing at me....What should I do now?

Hey babe!

I think, unfortunately, Charles is trying to see how you feel about him (at the expense of your feelings).  You can talk to him and befriend him, but I don't think he's into you that way. I'm sorry chica Frown There are plenty of fish in the sea, and eventually, you will get over it. Xoxox
Devin A.

by MissMeggles on 10/14/2011 3:51:55 PM

LAUREN C: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP! Smile
LAS625

by LAS625 on 10/14/2011 1:51:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! so there's this guy I like soo much. He knows I like him and stuff and we talk sometimes his friend thinks he likes me but over the past two days im really scared he likes this other girl and it's because at lunch him and his frien all go to this table of girls and take their IPhones and play on em but idk if it's because maybe someone else at his table likes her or what but I'm scared they did that today and yesterday and the guy I like thinks that girl is a stalker and weird bc she liked him 2 years ago and she creeped him out. Do u think he likes her I'm so scared!! Pleeeeaasssee help!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

It's possible that one of his friends likes one of those girls, and it's possible that he does. We just don't know! Instead of freaking out, use this as motivation to drop even more hints that you like him. The only way you can try to keep his eyes on YOU and not wandering to other girls is to flirt...he needs to know that you're interesting, you're fun to talk to, and you're interested!
Lauren C.

by FigureSkater08 on 10/13/2011 10:03:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey ok so the guy i like lives in my neighborhood, and sometimes he seems to flirt with me at the bus stop. Like it was nerd day one day and I was dressed as a nerd and so was he so he walked up to me and I asked to take a pic of him, and he let me. Then after he goes "Why, you want to save it as your screen saver?" All flirty like, not in a rude way. And then the next day, he came up to me at the bus stop in front of his group of guy friends and asked me for a hug. I asked him why, (and he totally had his arms out and everything) and he's like i don't know, and then he gets red and gos never mind! Now i really wish i gave him a hug! And now i want to give him one, so what should I say? And then on the bus i was talking to him, but instead of him answering my question he mouthed I love you to me! I don't if he was joking or not, but he did it when my friend wasn't looking. I really want him to ask me out, what should i do? does he like me? THANKS SOOO MUCH!

Hey girlie,

Aw, cute! Don't worry - we all make those awkward flirting mistakes now and then. Next time you see him at the bus stop, be bold - say "How about that hug now?" and put your arms out. If he goes for it, you're back to normal...well, AND you've hugged him! Be confident even if you don't feel too confident (obviously it'll make ya feel butterflies!). Then keep talking to him, flirting like you've been doing, and drop plenty of hints that you like him back. And, if he really likes ya, it's bound to happen soon Smile
Lauren C.