27 MINUTES AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

AN HOUR AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

2 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Win over your crush right now

These four no-fail tips will help you catch that cutie's eye.

I need help!!!!! This guy i like is soooooooo cute and all i can think of when i see him is hi. help me please

by blueninja12 on 10/13/2011 5:47:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD! There is a kid who i think is cute at school, and everyone says he likes me. I kind of like him back bu ti don't know what to do to get him to ask me out. We hung out with our group of friends yesterday and we were like only noticing each other. I want to ask him out but I can't! What should I do?

Hey girly, if you depend on him to ask you out you may be waiting forever! Just get your thoughts together, approach him when he's alone, and ask him out. There's no wrong in asking but be prepared for a yes or  a no. Good luck!

Amalia E.

by Knerdalicious on 10/12/2011 10:26:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! Well,theres this boy and he is really creepy and he has been looking at me in weird places and it makes me feel weird.I have trided to tell my mom about it but she is all ways too busy. Please help me!!!!!

Hey girl!

First of all, you need to tell your mom that you need to talk to her about something important, ASAP. If your mom doesn't listen, try talking to any other trusted adult - a teacher, a guidance counselor, a doctor, a family friend. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by Jenny9976 on 10/10/2011 1:48:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
P.S. This problem to two boxes to explain, but please read it all.

I’ve been completely head over heels for a beautiful guy!But here's the prob:I want to tell him how I feel but I'm scared about how he'd react.We aren't close, I've talked to him a few times all has gone well,but I feel if I told him and he didn't feel the same I'd lose what ever friendship was barely there to begin with,I don't want that!But if I just keep shut up there will never be a chance to see if he feels the same or if we could ever go any further,right? I'm just so confused: my friends tell me that I HAVE to tell him!And I mean I want to cuz there's a chance he feels the same,but what if he doesn't and things become awkward between us!
CONTINUES IN NEXT BOX

by efaretta on 10/10/2011 1:26:16 AM

-Continued Comment-
Here's another part of the dilemma:my BFF told one of his guy friends"Emily likes___."so he went out to try and find out who___likes turns out he likes a girl who sits by him in most of his classes(I’m a girl I sit by him in most classes)!Our eyes have locked,once I blurted"These scissors make me feel stupid!"and he said"It's not you, it's the scissors.".So help me:do I tell him or do I keep quiet? If so, how do I tell him without making things awkward?

Hey girly, I think your friends are right about this one. If you continue to hold it in then these continuous thoughts will always burden you. Life is about taking chances. If he likes you back, great! If he doesn't, so be it; you tried and that's all that matters. Just handle it in a civil manner. Pull him aside (privately), engage in conversation, then gradually tell him your feelings. If you don't want to come straight out and say "I like you," try inviting him out somewhere. Hang out, talk on the phone and eventually you will feel comfortable enough to say what's on your mind.

Amalia E.  Amalia E.

by efaretta on 10/10/2011 1:18:14 AM

MOD!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!!
P.S. Sorry the comment takes two comment boxes, but please read all of it to me it's urgent and I need HELP my heart hurts! (I like him TO MUCH)

-CONTINUES IN NEXT COMMENT BOX-

by efaretta on 10/10/2011 1:17:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm not allowed to date until high school(I'm not even sure when in high school, but I'm in 8th now), and I tried talking to my parents, but it didn't work. Also, there's this guy I've liked for 2 years, and he's dated 2 of my friends in the past year even though he knows I like him. One of them was my really good friend, and she knew I liked him, but were still friends, (I've known her since 4th grade). Now he's dating my other friend who I'm not as close to, and I don't think she knows I like him. Since I'm not allowed to date, and talking doesn't work, and I REALLY like him, but he doesn't like me, what should I do?? HELP!! PS- I'm shy, so talking to him won't work either Frown... thanks in advanced!!!

Hey girlie,

If you're sure he doesn't like you (and it'd also probably be a lil awkward considering he's already dated two of your good friends), try focusing your energy on other things! Hang out with your friends, join a new club, get more into your hobbies, get a part time job, or even just take your crew somewhere else to meet new people (like the mall, bowling, the movies). The best thing to do is try to let go. It won't happen right away of course, but by opening your eyes to new experiences and meeting new people, you'll realize there are LOTS of guys out there - and sooner or later, you'll find one who shares your feelings <3 That's what you deserve!!
Lauren C.

by averagegirl289 on 10/8/2011 9:59:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD okay so i go to ccd (it's just religious ed) and there's this guy in my class named Jeff. He's really funny, cute, and nice ! Whenever i look at him and he catches me, he does that AMAZING hair flip and gives me a flirty smile. And he doesn't do it to any other girl in the class !(: But i don't know if he likes me ! My friend (who likes him) even said that she thinks he does but i just think it's too good to be true(; Do you think he likes me ? P.s whenever i do something funny in a cute way , he laughs and makes eye contact with me.

Hey chicky, yup sounds like he likes ya to me!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by lilgymnast11 on 10/8/2011 8:56:40 PM

okay so i like this guy but he is a player and flirts with lots of girls like 10 a day and we have lots in common and i dont know what to do help please!!

by lizziebuzy5555 on 10/5/2011 5:57:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
ok so theres this guy i like (call him A) and one of his firends (call him B) asked if i liked him Innocent during the summer when i was hanging out w/ them... but then his friend (B) asked my sister if i liked him (B) so now im trying to figure out if B asked if i liked A becasue he Innocent likes me or was just trying to figure out if i liked either of them.. HELP!!

Hey girl, it's tough to say and I don't think anyone will really know without hearing more from their side. For now, just act the way you would normally around them. It'll unravel soon enough.

xoxo