Look cute this Labor Day

What to pack for the last getaway of the season.

I adore the first dress, but those shoes are pretty ugly. The following sweater is pretty cute, though, and the bag is radical. The bikini? Ehhh...

Check out my profile. You know, if you wanna.

by Purple_Crash on 9/9/2011 8:55:32 PM

I really like bikinis but i feel so uncomfortable in them how do i not be so uncomfortable wearing them

by SuperHottie9898 on 9/3/2011 5:18:31 PM

i really like this guy - like INTENSLEY but i havent seen him in a year... what can i wear for the first day back at school, when i see him, w/o breaking dress code? (mid thigh, no tanktops) i usually dress like polished-boho?

Have any cute skirts? with a simple solid colored shirt and some cute jewelry. Its polished and pretty without being over the top. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by edamame on 9/2/2011 5:05:28 PM

Need help with anything? Join my club Advice Attackers(: we will help you with anything! Also I m looking for a VP! (:

by princesschick1999 on 9/2/2011 8:37:19 AM

i have a small gap between my front teeth do i need braces we go back to the densist in january i realllly want braces n i think i march when we went they said i have straight teeth but a small gap and maybe if january comes my gap will get bigger do you think i need braces or something else .??

Hey babe,

I doubt the gap will get noticeably bigger in just a few months, but I'm sure your dentist/orthodontist will have suggestions if the gap bothers you! They could give you braces or even something called Invisalign, which are clear retainers that you wear all day/night (but not when you eat) and that slowly push your teeth where they need to be. Trust your dentist and voice your concerns at your next appointment - they're professionals and they'll help ya!

Lauren C.

by ☮Dreamlover on 9/2/2011 12:08:02 AM

Am I swimming on labor day? Noo
Am I bbqing? Noo
I'm playing soccerSmile

by jello4eve on 8/31/2011 11:37:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD! For labor day my town has a street dance and to wear something cute and comfy. I'll be doina lot of moving around. Any outfit suggestions?

hey! sundress up girl!
Helen S.

by Sportygirl22 on 8/31/2011 7:55:56 PM

my school is out on labor day so the day after im gonna wear white and im gonna tell all my friends to also! LOL!!!

by madsterw1 on 8/31/2011 6:54:03 PM

This weekend my family is going onto our friends boat. I already have swimsuits and everything, but I have no idea what to wear when we go out to eat (about 2 times). What should I wear? (i don't have any rompers and I can't wear dresses or skirts.)

Hey girl!

That sounds like the perfect time for lots of sandals, shorts, and flowy tops to give you the right summer-vacay feel.  Try out a babydoll, or a loose fitting top.  Have fun!
Jordan S.

by pebo11 on 8/31/2011 3:55:51 PM

I want to get suits but I know that if it fits me now it prob won't next summer!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/31/2011 2:04:42 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?