15 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

16 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

17 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Look cute this Labor Day

What to pack for the last getaway of the season.

I adore the first dress, but those shoes are pretty ugly. The following sweater is pretty cute, though, and the bag is radical. The bikini? Ehhh...

Check out my profile. You know, if you wanna.

by Purple_Crash on 9/9/2011 8:55:32 PM

I really like bikinis but i feel so uncomfortable in them how do i not be so uncomfortable wearing them

by SuperHottie9898 on 9/3/2011 5:18:31 PM

MOD MOD
i really like this guy - like INTENSLEY but i havent seen him in a year... what can i wear for the first day back at school, when i see him, w/o breaking dress code? (mid thigh, no tanktops) i usually dress like polished-boho?
thanks!!!!

Have any cute skirts? with a simple solid colored shirt and some cute jewelry. Its polished and pretty without being over the top. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by edamame on 9/2/2011 5:05:28 PM

Need help with anything? Join my club Advice Attackers(: we will help you with anything! Also I m looking for a VP! (:

by princesschick1999 on 9/2/2011 8:37:19 AM

i have a small gap between my front teeth do i need braces we go back to the densist in january i realllly want braces n i think i march when we went they said i have straight teeth but a small gap and maybe if january comes my gap will get bigger do you think i need braces or something else .??

Hey babe,

I doubt the gap will get noticeably bigger in just a few months, but I'm sure your dentist/orthodontist will have suggestions if the gap bothers you! They could give you braces or even something called Invisalign, which are clear retainers that you wear all day/night (but not when you eat) and that slowly push your teeth where they need to be. Trust your dentist and voice your concerns at your next appointment - they're professionals and they'll help ya!

Lauren C.

by ☮Dreamlover on 9/2/2011 12:08:02 AM

Am I swimming on labor day? Noo
Am I bbqing? Noo
I'm playing soccerSmile

by jello4eve on 8/31/2011 11:37:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD! For labor day my town has a street dance and to wear something cute and comfy. I'll be doina lot of moving around. Any outfit suggestions?

hey! sundress up girl!
Helen S.

by Sportygirl22 on 8/31/2011 7:55:56 PM

my school is out on labor day so the day after im gonna wear white and im gonna tell all my friends to also! LOL!!!

by madsterw1 on 8/31/2011 6:54:03 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
This weekend my family is going onto our friends boat. I already have swimsuits and everything, but I have no idea what to wear when we go out to eat (about 2 times). What should I wear? (i don't have any rompers and I can't wear dresses or skirts.)
Thx!

Hey girl!

That sounds like the perfect time for lots of sandals, shorts, and flowy tops to give you the right summer-vacay feel.  Try out a babydoll, or a loose fitting top.  Have fun!
Jordan S.

by pebo11 on 8/31/2011 3:55:51 PM

I want to get suits but I know that if it fits me now it prob won't next summer!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/31/2011 2:04:42 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD! Smile
Our big state fair is on Labor Day. It's like the social event of the season, and i want to look cute for hanging out with my friends! It's supposed to be very warm, but I want my outfit to be functional, too! (hint: no skirts, heels, or anything high-maintnence). I'm thinking super short jean shorts, flip flops or gladiator sandals, and a blouse. Help?

Hey chica,

You've got the right idea with the shorts, sandals, and the blouse.

You want to look super cute for when you see all of your friends but you also need to make sure you not wearing something that you'll sweat your butt off in!  Check the weather the day of the fair to make sure you're all set to go. Gladiator sandals would be the perfect way to spice up your outfit, as long as your feet will be able to handle walking in them the whole day. I've made that mistake plenty of times before.  Have fun!

Jordan S. Jordan S.

by nataloser on 8/31/2011 10:59:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD Where can I get a cheap berret? Not forvever21 please!

what about target?
Helen S.

by Karasinski on 8/31/2011 10:13:40 AM

I like the sweater...but kindda expensive for just one..right?MODMOLD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD SOrry i didn't put mod at the beginning but, i really want a cheap crop sweater that I don't have to order. Is there any at like aero, ae, jcpenny, macys etc. Please not forever 21, we don't have one.

Hey girl!

Take a trip out to your mall and search the stores for some totally cute sweaters.  Most of the stores you listed do have them, like this striped one from Aeropostale.  Happy hunting!

Jordan S. Jordan S.

by Karasinski on 8/31/2011 10:12:34 AM

These are so cute! The sailing club that I live next to is hosting an end-of-summer party. I'm wearing this really cute tiered multi scoop neck dress from Delia's

by basketballcutie11 on 8/31/2011 7:27:29 AM