9 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

10 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

Got great grades? Score free accessories from Five Dollar Divas!

Get your act together with a little incentive from the cutest accessories store we know.

wow this ia awsome
by

by K.J.S. ROX!! on 9/11/2011 11:43:32 AM

MODMODMODMOD
what if you dont have a printing scanner?

Hey babe,

Try laying your report card on a flat surface and taking a photo of it with no flash so you can clearly see the letter grades and your name! Then import that pic into the computer Smile
Lauren C.

by FairyKari on 9/11/2011 8:20:04 AM

AWESOME!!!! IM SOO GONNA DO!!! Laughing

by stars2010 on 9/3/2011 11:13:43 PM

It is a 99 cent buy for each A and free gift though too...

by savannah.renae on 9/2/2011 8:42:58 PM

cool! i really want the grand prize Smile

by muamua1j on 9/2/2011 4:06:44 PM

that is so cool! a 99 cent purchase isn't bad (normally it's like $10 or something) and i normally get mostly A's so i'm definitely gonna do this!

by puppylover1152 on 9/1/2011 7:06:51 PM

I wish there wasn't a 99 cents purchase...Even tho its 99 cents my parents really wouldn't do it. And especially if you have to pay for shipping..Too bad this would of motivated me a lot...

by Chloe<3 on 9/1/2011 3:19:00 PM

13 and older? So mad, I'm twelve!

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/1/2011 10:11:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! I really need to delete a club and I sent Girl's Life a email but no one resonded to it!!!!! How can I delete it!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE resond to this and delete my club, I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!

Hey girl!

I took care of it, your club's been deleted.
Jordan S.

by Bieberfever616 on 9/1/2011 8:52:53 AM

My school grading system is super tough!

by RaceTiger7 on 9/1/2011 8:35:04 AM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!