1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

Got great grades? Score free accessories from Five Dollar Divas!

Get your act together with a little incentive from the cutest accessories store we know.

wow this ia awsome
by

by K.J.S. ROX!! on 9/11/2011 11:43:32 AM

MODMODMODMOD
what if you dont have a printing scanner?

Hey babe,

Try laying your report card on a flat surface and taking a photo of it with no flash so you can clearly see the letter grades and your name! Then import that pic into the computer Smile
Lauren C.

by FairyKari on 9/11/2011 8:20:04 AM

AWESOME!!!! IM SOO GONNA DO!!! Laughing

by stars2010 on 9/3/2011 11:13:43 PM

It is a 99 cent buy for each A and free gift though too...

by savannah.renae on 9/2/2011 8:42:58 PM

cool! i really want the grand prize Smile

by muamua1j on 9/2/2011 4:06:44 PM

that is so cool! a 99 cent purchase isn't bad (normally it's like $10 or something) and i normally get mostly A's so i'm definitely gonna do this!

by puppylover1152 on 9/1/2011 7:06:51 PM

I wish there wasn't a 99 cents purchase...Even tho its 99 cents my parents really wouldn't do it. And especially if you have to pay for shipping..Too bad this would of motivated me a lot...

by Chloe<3 on 9/1/2011 3:19:00 PM

13 and older? So mad, I'm twelve!

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/1/2011 10:11:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! I really need to delete a club and I sent Girl's Life a email but no one resonded to it!!!!! How can I delete it!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE resond to this and delete my club, I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!

Hey girl!

I took care of it, your club's been deleted.
Jordan S.

by Bieberfever616 on 9/1/2011 8:52:53 AM

My school grading system is super tough!

by RaceTiger7 on 9/1/2011 8:35:04 AM