Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

9 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

10 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

New school year, new school you! Your BTS resolutions

We asked 21 chicas what they wanna accomplish this school year...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So this year I will be going into grade 9, at a completely new school, and I am TERRIFIED. I heard that the work is very hard and that people there make fun of you for having a middle part in your hair, and it's making me a nervous wreck. Also, my BFFs and I are splitting up for the first time. One of us is going to a totally different highschool than the rest of us, and two others are in a drama program, so I won't get to see them much. My other bestie seems to be getting distant and self absorbed. She said that me and her would hang out next year. Then she said she would make a fan club for herself. I'm terrified of highschool! PLEASE HELP ME Cry

hey! transitioning to a new school is tough, but the best way to get through it is to try not to put so much pressure on yourself. You'll make time for your friends, they'll make time for you, and you'll get to make some new ones, which you'll be so happy about later. Also, try not to worry about what other people think about you. I know that can be extremely difficult, but so what if someone says something about your hair? That is entirely their problem, and you just need to rock on!

Helen S.

by pokemon_girl11 on 7/9/2012 6:13:20 PM

I'm gonna be outgoing and NOT the shy girl anymore!
I'm gonna make 10 new friends.
I'm not going to care what anyone else thinks of me.
I'm going to have the cutest clothes in school.
I'm going to talk to my crush.
And last, but not least...I am going to get a biggish part in my school musical!

by applea123 on 9/10/2011 4:28:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I recently moved to a new school in a new town. I'm really shy, and the first week of school didn't go too well for me. I don't know who to sit with since I still don't know people very well. I was kind of ignored at my old school and I'm kind of falling into the same rut again. I really, really, really, want to make friends here. But...I'm just not good at going up to people and talking to them. I get all embarrassed and anxious and people think it's weird. I really need some advice on how to make friends. I had friends at my old school, so it's not like it's impossible for me to make friends. But I've sat at a different lunch table every day this week and I didn't really talk to anyone at any of them. There's a ton of new kids at this school, and I think people have forgotten I'm new so they don't feel like they need to talk to me. I'm really don't know what to do.

You should find a group of girls who seem nice. Then sit at their lunch table over ad over so you get to talking to them and get to know them. Just find someone who seems kind and say "Hey im completely new to this school and a bit lost. Can i sit with you?" If you go up to people and are honest and nice, youll make friends. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by messupthegryffindor on 9/9/2011 4:51:19 PM

i will try to be nice to the new girl
i will try to watch my math teacher, not my phone.
i will try to look as good as possible!
i will be their for my friends.

by pinklol56 on 9/6/2011 6:25:06 PM

My BTS resolutions are to be less shy and make some new friends!

by flower62 on 9/4/2011 10:51:52 PM

Be the outgoing girl

Try to actually try in math

Try to actually be good at a sport

To get the lead role in my school musica

by alessiacookie101 on 9/3/2011 11:11:27 AM

Conquer geometry. And honors english (BTW, I'm in 7th grade!)

by fungrrrleo on 9/3/2011 1:45:05 AM

SHOW THOSE MEAN GIRLS WHO THE NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN IS! Jordan S.

by zombielover on 9/2/2011 12:06:14 PM

Who needs boyfriends? I never had a boyfriend, and am not planning on it soon. Sure, I have crushes, but boys usually end up to be drama at this age. I'm trying to get a BGF.

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/2/2011 10:58:23 AM

I am going to high school where i dont know many ppl.

So, i want to try and make lots of new friends from diff groups.

Also, meet new guys and maybe even try and get a bf! Smile

Give a really good first impression, (especially to my teachers)

Try not to make a fool of myself.

Be myself!!!