2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Score! Back-to-school advice from Lucy Hale and Freddie Stroma

The celebs are dishing their tips to bust first-day jitters.

my clubs are MISSING YOU!!!

CHECK THEM OUT(:
1. MY ADVICE QUEEN-PURPLEORCHID
2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 9/4/2011 12:07:10 AM

Join my club Gorgeous Girlies! Tons of advice on.....
Makeup
Hair
Nails & Skin
Outfits
Trends
And much more!
*Club officers needed!

Thanks Girlies!(:

by baibeecakes on 9/3/2011 10:48:34 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!! Hi, sorry for bugging again. So I just talked to my BFF, and we agreed that we'll ask them ourselfs. But we're both really shy. Any ideas for boosting confidence/asking them?

Aww girl, don't worry about bugging me, I'm here to help you!!! When you guys ask them, ask them out like you would a friend. Just go up to them and try saying "Hey are you going to homecoming? Would you like to go with me?" As long as your cool about it and don't look nervous or akward, you have a strong chance of him saying yes! Good luck guys!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by uni301 on 9/3/2011 7:45:09 PM

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/3/2011 7:43:47 PM

For more bts advice, visit my advice page Smile (My profile will have a link of my advice page, under "clubs"

Have you ever gotten a stock message from a mod? They can get really busy working on the site, so feel free to drop by my profile page, which will have a link of my advice page.

No matter what it is, if you need to talk, I'm listening. I'll give you my best advice, which I have a lot of experience in giving, so feel free to visit my advice page Smile

by foreverme! on 9/3/2011 7:36:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!! Hi! Hey, theres a dance coming up in my school, and me and my BFF want to ask our crushes. My BFFs crush is in more of my classes, and my crush is in more of hers. We would both feel more comfortable having the other ask our crushes for them. Do you think this is ok, or do you think the boy would take it the wrong way?

Hey chica, I think it may be better if you guys asked them out yourselves. That way you guys will come off more confident and isn't it better to hear from the person. You guys can do it. Smile

Lynae P.

by uni301 on 9/3/2011 7:14:07 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/3/2011 1:00:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey can i make gif's my icon?

Not sure--give it a try!

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 9/3/2011 8:17:20 AM

Hey girls! im looking for a VP for my club "Here we go life"! its on my profile Smile

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 9/3/2011 8:16:13 AM