Bridget M.

is modding

33 MINUTES AGO Find out how Santa made this little girl's real life dreams come true: http://t.co/IJavBkaP0Y

1 HOURS AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

2 HOURS AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

COMMENTS

Wanna make it on the honor roll this year?

Not content with average grades? Give yours a boost with our tips...

just pay attention in class and study hard. That's all i did to get on the honor roll

by Happygirl247 on 9/11/2012 10:31:41 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
So im going into grade 8 soon, and at my school that is the only year they give out honor roll and awards. I really want to get a couple awards, but i have to balance a job that i love, so i dont want to quit. how can i balance it all?

Hey girl, that's great that ya wanna step it up in academics this year! It might even help you to have to balance a job because that means you'll need to stay organized. So be sure to plan ahead, and keep an organized calendar so you don't procrastinate on schoolwork. Do all your homework, and if your grades aren't quite where you want them to be, don't be afraid to get a li'l extra help after school. Ask all your questions in class, and don't skimp on sleep. You can do it, chica!
Carrie R.

by littlemissfashion on 7/16/2012 2:51:26 PM

I'm a straight "A" student and i'm on the honor roll, all you need to do is STUDY and put 100 percent effort on school work and homework! If your in 6th grade study or do homework for 60 minutes if your in 7th grade study or do homework for 70 minutes....etc. Hope this helps!

by ally123oxox on 1/13/2012 3:50:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I have recently started school and am a strsight A student! But now I have started to slack off!! I really need tips to pull myself back together!
PLZZ HELP!!

Hey girlie,

Since it's almost 2012, make it one of your New Years Resolutions to get back on track! Remember that it's not only the first half of the year that counts: the second half matters too! You still have lots to learn, and thinking of 2012 as a fresh start could help you start working hard again. You may need to do a "spring cleaning" of your locker to get organized, or re-dedicate time in your schedule to doing homework, or even changing your study habits to adjust. But I know you can do it!!! Smile We're rooting for you!
Lauren C.

by koolcookie on 12/30/2011 9:00:49 PM

I would study waaayyy more than 15 minutes. Take time each night to study and stop playing video games or watching tv. grades get u farther in life, not anything else. throw aside the ipod for a while and hit the stacksSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 12/23/2011 5:17:48 PM

Modmod!
Is it bad to be a perfectionist? I hate to admit that I can be very competitive.. I'm a straight a student with a shining record and everything.. (but I'm not a nerd lol) I cry when I get a B+ on my report card.. and when something doesn't go the way I like it, I get frustrated. I work alone in projects because I'm afraid the people I work with would just get complicated.. is there a way for me to stop stressing over what grades I get and just live life with no competition

Hey Chica,

It's not bad to care about your grades, but like everything, you should take it in moderation. When you don't do as well on something as you would have liked to, instead of crying, think about the big picture. Is this one grade going to affect the rest of your life? Probably not. So just remember that life goes on, and that it's useless to waste time worrying about what already happened. Start gradually, maybe by working on your next project with someone just as school-minded as you who won't make things harder for you. And, most importantly, give yourself a break! If you get straight As one quarter, give yourself a day off to do the things you love doing to celebrate your hard work. Pressure can be good, but too much of it will make you a wreck, so take some deep breaths and relax girlie!
Rachel N.

by mimi_girl12 on 12/14/2011 3:14:23 PM

OK, it is 11:30 pm right now where I live and i have a huge Spanish exam tomorrow. I was at my cousins' football party until 10:00 pm. The exam has about 200 vocab words plus all the super hard grammar. Everyone in my family is asleep so they can't help me study. How can I study efficiently so I don't go to bed at like 3:00 am but still do a good job. Please answer quickly! This is important! Thanks,
Ava

Hey Chica,

Sorry for the late response but I hope you did well on your test! The next time you're in a study crunch like this one, the best way to memorize vocab words is to write them over and over again– this will make them stick in your brain. You should also try making mneumonic devices, which is when you use verbal clues to help you memorize your words. For example, you could make a little story using your vocab words and grammar. But next time, try studying in advance! Languages can be really hard to learn, so you need to use Spanish in your everyday life to help you memorize it.
Rachel N.

by Pinklife on 11/18/2011 1:29:22 AM

Hey Girls! Have a problem like this? I'm here to offer you help from girls just like you! At my brand new club, Club Girl, I promise to give out awesome advice! The whole meaning of Club Girl is in the title! It's for girls! From books to movies, to fashion to makeup, the whole list, INCLUDING ADVICE, Club Girl is a place for support even in your toughest times. So come and join! You will not regret it!
***POSITIONS NOW OPEN. SEE CLUB GIRL PROFILE FOR DETAILS***

-ana*marie
Club Girl President

by ana*marie on 11/16/2011 10:27:10 PM

you should study more then 15 minutes every day. you can not get on honor roll with studying 15 minutes a day.

by babym67 on 11/13/2011 10:49:11 PM

mod mod mod
ima freshman in high school, and my grades are horrible. im failing math and english,and i have c's in history,french and science. the grading period is over next thursday. how do i fix this! i HAVE to get all a's and b's or my parents will freak. im so stressed. and my math teacher says the highest grade i can get is a C. help?

Hey girl, you need to explain to your parents what's going on and take steps to improve your grades. You aren't going to go from a C to an A in a week; it's too late in the grading period. But you can take steps to get your grades up for the next one. Talk to your teachers and see if you can get a student tutor in some of the more difficult classes.

xoxo