3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

4 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

5 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

I'm red from scratching down there!

I recently shaved my bikini line and it got really itchy.

Mod mod
Hi whenever I take a shower before I go to bed everynight. I clean down there and white stuff turns up. Does this mean I'm getting my period?
Thanks

Hey girlie,

That sounds like discharge, which is normal! There's no harm in talking to a doc to be safe, though--and they can also tell you a better estimate of when you might get your period.

Meghan D.

by APlovesJB on 4/5/2013 9:59:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD, hey,so lately every night when i go to sleep i scratch down there cuz it gets really itchy, i don't seem to have any trouble in the day, it doesn't to itch or anything. And due to he natural fluids and other substaances produced there, this grimy residue collects under my fingernails. It's worse when I have my period. Sorry for grossing everyone out; I really need help
thanks xx

hey girl! it sounds like you're a bit irritated down there...try wearing loose cotton panties when you sleep, or just don't wear panties at all when you catch those Z's. even our private areas need to breathe sometimes! also, just try and resist the urge to scratch, and remember to gently clean the area when in the shower.

xoxo

Katie L.

by zirror on 11/16/2012 1:26:13 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by chloe4137 on 6/20/2012 1:16:38 PM

Hey ickiemickie3, mhmm this shouldn't be happening. I would head to the doctors to see what's up. It could just be a mild infection, but better be safe than sorry. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!
This is rather embarrassing, but I keep getting tears around my vagina and along my perineum. It hurts really bad to pee or wipe after I've gone to the bathroom at all. Why is this happening? Thanks! Lynae P.

by ickiemickie3 on 6/9/2012 11:59:45 AM

MODMODMOD
i get bad bumps after I shave my bikini line, what do I do?

Hey Girlie,

Welcome to the club! I think every other girl has this problem and it can totally drive you nuts! What I would do first is to change your shaving cream. Sometimes your skin can have an allergic reaction to the ingredients so try to find a lotion that is for sensitive skin, fragrance free etc. Next, make sure to soften your skin before shaving. Soak it in warm water, shave while under the shower or take a bath first. This will lower the chances of razor bumps and irritated skin. Last, make sure that you don't use cheap razor blades or try to use a new one every other week to prevent irritations. Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by GorbieGal on 4/26/2012 9:41:59 AM

milk?

by LoveHappens on 9/27/2011 8:48:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD. Hi, i have lately have been feeling burned down there, It has done this before, BUT this time is feeling more burned! Is this what happens before your period?
Thanks!

Hey girl, no, not usually! I'd let your mom know and make sure everything is OK if it continues to happen. It could be the sign of an infection.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by amanda16 on 9/19/2011 6:31:06 PM

Its normal to be red from scratching. To help with the itching use a good moisturizer and put it on right after and after every time you shave down there. I do it and it has helped so much to cut down on the itching, plus people dont ask wheat you are doing down there. Our sleepover group jokes its crabs when one of us have to scratch there.

by luckykel on 9/9/2011 4:59:06 PM

mod yesterday after 4 mkonths i finally got my second period. but i was wondering if is supposed to get like heavier every time for your first few periods? cuz my first one was like super light and this one started out kinda light yesterday but now it keeps getting heavier and heavier like then it was kinda heavy and now its so light i onlly have to change like every 2 hours or so. thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

Yep, this is totally normal! Periods vary in flow - some can be light, some can be heavy, and most will begin light, get heavy during days 2-4 or 2-5, then get light again before they stop. Having a heavy period can be kinda inconvenient because you have to change your pad all the time, but it's at least normal! No worries Smile
Lauren C.

by krazykotabug on 9/3/2011 11:08:39 PM

Join my club Gorgeous Girlies! Tons of advice on.....
Makeup