AN HOUR AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Should @taylorswift13 or @ddlovato join you at your #Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow?

I'm red from scratching down there!

I recently shaved my bikini line and it got really itchy.

I'm going to try waxing my bikini line later. It seems to be a lot less painful in the long run, not short term.

by basketballcutie11 on 9/3/2011 9:22:46 PM

omg i dont even shave my bikini line, but i've been super itchy down there and i cant stop. I did try something that worked, but my question is, why is it so itchy down there? is it a sign of something? p.s. i dont have my period yet. does that have to do with it?

by queenra on 9/3/2011 9:07:53 PM

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/3/2011 7:44:02 PM

mod yesterday after 4 mkonths i finally got my second period. but i was wondering if is supposed to get like heavier every time for your first few periods? cuz my first one was like super light and this one started out kinda light yesterday but now it keeps getting heavier and heavier like nowit's almost like a normal flow instead of light Thanks in advance!

Hey chica! I'm soo sorry but I'm super busy trying to respond to everyone's comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! In the meantime ask some of the other GL members who offer advice help! I'm sure they'll be more than happy to dish out some advice! Thanx for understanding!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by krazykotabug on 9/3/2011 2:08:01 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/3/2011 12:57:29 PM

Hey girls! Are you boy crazy? Do you have trouble keeping your mind on anything but your crush or bf? When your crush talks or stares at you do you consider that news enough to text all of your friends? If you answered yes to any of those questions you should join CLUB BOY FEVER! We talk about everything boys! Feel free to introduce new topics anytime or just come to the club page to vent it out Wink We could really use some new please join!

Thanks so much for joining!

by maggie183 on 9/3/2011 10:47:31 AM

Hey guys!
I have a question. I have gotten mosquito bites EVERYWHERE. On my legs, my feet, my hands, even on my back! They itch like you wouldn't believe. How do I get rid of the itch, and the bug-bites before Tuesday, the first day of school?

Hydrocortisone cream

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by howcutegirlccd on 9/3/2011 8:19:22 AM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!