AN HOUR AGO How cute are this orphaned kangaroo and his new mommy?!?!: http://t.co/L0PX1f2543 pic.twitter.com/32EEw0xShf

2 HOURS AGO Happy #FourthOfJuly, GL girls! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

3 HOURS AGO Do you love these red-carpet looks as much as we do? #BETAwards: http://t.co/HOlZITcYzU pic.twitter.com/DB0FWpPzQR

COMMENTS

I'm red from scratching down there!

I recently shaved my bikini line and it got really itchy.

I'm going to try waxing my bikini line later. It seems to be a lot less painful in the long run, not short term.

by basketballcutie11 on 9/3/2011 9:22:46 PM

omg i dont even shave my bikini line, but i've been super itchy down there and i cant stop. I did try something that worked, but my question is, why is it so itchy down there? is it a sign of something? p.s. i dont have my period yet. does that have to do with it?

by queenra on 9/3/2011 9:07:53 PM

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/3/2011 7:44:02 PM

mod yesterday after 4 mkonths i finally got my second period. but i was wondering if is supposed to get like heavier every time for your first few periods? cuz my first one was like super light and this one started out kinda light yesterday but now it keeps getting heavier and heavier like nowit's almost like a normal flow instead of light Thanks in advance!

Hey chica! I'm soo sorry but I'm super busy trying to respond to everyone's comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! In the meantime ask some of the other GL members who offer advice help! I'm sure they'll be more than happy to dish out some advice! Thanx for understanding!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by krazykotabug on 9/3/2011 2:08:01 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/3/2011 12:57:29 PM

Hey girls! Are you boy crazy? Do you have trouble keeping your mind on anything but your crush or bf? When your crush talks or stares at you do you consider that news enough to text all of your friends? If you answered yes to any of those questions you should join CLUB BOY FEVER! We talk about everything boys! Feel free to introduce new topics anytime or just come to the club page to vent it out Wink We could really use some new members...so please join!

Thanks so much for joining!

xoxo,
Maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 9/3/2011 10:47:31 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hey guys!
I have a question. I have gotten mosquito bites EVERYWHERE. On my legs, my feet, my hands, even on my back! They itch like you wouldn't believe. How do I get rid of the itch, and the bug-bites before Tuesday, the first day of school?

Hydrocortisone cream