12 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

13 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

14 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Knee shaving secrets: Nix the nicks

I've been shaving for a while, now but whenever I try to shave my kneecap and right underneath it, I feel I'm cutting my skin...

Mod Mod Mod I have 20-20 vision other than eating apples and carrots how do I keep my eyes in tip top shape so that I dont have eye problems?? Thanks A Bunch!

Hey girl, by limiting your use of laptops and TV: screens can be totally harsh on your eyes. Be sure to let them rest by playing outside, reading and doing activities that aren't so plugged in.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 15hayhay on 9/5/2011 4:44:04 PM

before i even read this i already did the stuff in the second paragraf IT DOSENT WORK

by watuplol on 9/3/2011 4:03:23 PM

MOD OH MOD HELP!!!!
I came home from school yesterday and took a shower, and there was brom discharge in my undies. Today when I came home I wiped and there was some different things I saw...
My normal discharge mixed with blood spots (at least 10 small ones blood red not pink) and tons and tons of brown!!! Am I getttin my period soon?????
Thanks MOD

Hey girl,

Yep, it sounds like it's on its way! It could be a false alarm but it sounds like this could be the first day or two of your period. Stay prepared with a pad in your purse/backpack so you don't get caught off guard if it gets heavier!
Lauren C.

by 526love on 9/1/2011 7:23:05 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I kind of have hairy underarms, and even though my mom says to not worry about it, I'm still self-conscious. These girls at my school saw it and told all their friends. I'm afraid it'll be all over school soon. My mom doesn't let me shave, but I've already did it a few times. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Talk to mom seriously the next chance you get. Don't get upset or whiney about it ("everyone ELSE is shaving, mom! this is so unfair") - instead, be honest about how insecure it makes you feel. Also explain to her that kids are really critical now, so it doesn't make sense to you to be made fun of for something that you want to change - and can easily fix - in the first place. Finally, tell her you understand that shaving is a responsibility because you're going to have to do it every day/every few days forever. But assure her that you're ready for that and you're confident you can handle this. Again, be mature and honest with her. Giving it another try is the only way to get her to change her mind <3
Lauren C.

by boomxkaren on 9/1/2011 7:11:57 PM

do you know any cheap under ($8.00) heat protectant for fine hair,or (in general)cause i need one to straighten my hair. thnx!Smile

Try got2b's Guardian Angel Heat Protect N Flatten Flat Iron Balm. Smile
Lauren C.

by BeyondHazelEyes on 9/1/2011 6:51:09 PM

i go really slow when i shave my knees, but it also helps if you run the shower, because, it was soften you skin. and putting on too much cream can clog your razor, so i use hair conditioner. it works really and it comes in many smells

by j4zm09 on 9/1/2011 5:17:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD okay so i seem to always get cuts and nicks when i use a fresh razor blade, but i get a better, more comfortable shave when its a little dull. is that weird?

Hey girlie,

That's definitely normal.  New razors can be super sharp and somewhat irritating to your skin.
Jordan S.

by josoccer5 on 9/1/2011 4:54:05 PM

Whenever I shave down there I always get these itchy red bumps. I use shaving cream, not soap. What should I do?

Hey girlie!

Sounds like you've got a case of razor burn.  When you were shaving, you irritated your skin.  It could either be an irritation with your razor (it's too dull) or the shaving cream (your skin just doesn't like it.)  For now, try putting on some calming creme like hydrocortisone to relieve the itching and redness.
Jordan S.

by lip_gloss12 on 9/1/2011 4:00:52 PM

in my Pretty Little Liars fan club, you can get the scoop, take quizzes, and talk about the books. we have over 120 members and growing! all you have to do is click on my username,view my clubs, and click on PLL fan club. its that easy! why not join?

by cutiecayley333 on 9/1/2011 2:57:31 PM

Hey girls, have you ever gotten a stock message or no reply from a mod? They can get really busy around here writing great articles like this one, so feel free to drop by my advice page by "foreverme!" or visit my profile. I'll give you my best advice, which I have a lot of experience in giving. Thanks if you read this Smile

by foreverme! on 9/1/2011 1:48:30 PM