Bridget M.

is modding

12 MINUTES AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

2 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

COMMENTS

Last minute Labor Day fun

No plans? No problem! We’ve got six stellar ideas to help you soak up the late-summer sun.

PLEASE REPLY!!!
I already have a club named afetr me and I want to make another club how do I make one without it being named after me???
P.S. I'm an advice queen if tht matters. Thx!

Hey girl, I'd imagine you just go to the create a club page and choose to make one that fits another category.

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 9/5/2011 7:03:18 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/3/2011 12:58:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok so I have a few questions about my coffee. I drink flavored coffee a couple times a week. Sometimes I get a stomach ache after. today I had coffee and I got cramps and um made me need to use the ladies room. Why is that? I usually eat before I drink my coffee but I didn;t today. I read that eating first helps and putting milk in it does. is that true? Also sometimes when i drink coffee when i am on my period it makes it heavier. Is it the coffee or do you think my period would have gotten heavier anyway? btw I only get stomach aches after I drink my coffee 25-50% of the time. I love my coffee and I dont want to stop drinking it. I also tried a new brand today.my mom and lots of other peole im my family drink coffee and they are fine. I isnt that bad most of the time its just like a little uncomfortable or Im fine but every once in a while it will hurt more then that. Thanks!

Hey chica,

Coffee is very acidic, meaning it can be very harsh on our stomachs. If it affects you this way, you know now that you should have something in your belly before you drink it - even just a piece of toast or a cup of yogurt will help provide a base for the acidic liquid! Putting milk in it can also water it down and make it less harsh, so yes that's an option too. But I like my coffee black - so I just make sure I eat something first! And don't worry, this isn't necessarily a reason to stop drinking coffee - you just have to listen to your bod's reaction to it and make sure you prepare by eating something in order to protect it! However, coffee will not make your period heavier. Coffee is a diuretic which means it makes us pee more often, but it won't affect your flow - so I think it was just a coincidence that your period got heavier after drinking it. <3

Lauren C.

by rockerchick411 on 9/1/2011 11:12:05 PM

I'll be going to a cookout with family on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it!

by supersingershannon on 9/1/2011 10:06:32 PM

I'm helping out my summer farm job's people show people their alpacas! (But I hate boy scouts, so i'm not responsible for what happens to the ones who go "Duh, what kinda llama is that dude?")

by RaceTiger7 on 9/1/2011 9:16:20 PM

my town always has this huge carnival for labor day and i'm so excited! it's so much fun and the rides are pretty good

by puppylover1152 on 9/1/2011 7:05:25 PM

Mod
Labor day weekend is my mom's birthday weekend, and it's also my last weekend before school starts. I just want to relax and enjoy the time before school starts and maybe go sailing, but my mom has all these big plans for the WHOLE WEEKEND, like hiking and going to a fancy restaurant (neither of which I'm that into :/) I know that it's her birthday and I should do what she wants, but I want to enjoy my last bit of free time! Help!

Hey girl,

Your mom won't hog the WHOLE weekend, even if it seems like it! Try putting on a brave face and doing the things she wants to do so she enjoys her birthday. But when you get home, that's YOU time - take a bubble bath, paint your nails, listen to your fave tunes while you pick out your first day of school outfit, take a nap, read magazines, etc. It's all about balance. It might not be the way you'd choose to spend your weekend, but you'll really make her happy by coming along without complaining - and remember that it's possible to make yourself happy too! <3
Lauren C.

by spicyllamachick2120 on 9/1/2011 6:31:45 PM

My birthday is tomorrow so I have something to celebrate then!

by maddie1999 on 9/1/2011 6:18:25 PM

Hey girls... eeveryone always says, "Join my club!" I jus twant you to check mine out! Its called "Advice Givers." The name pretty much gives it away! I'll give advice on anything except for health and middle school stuff. Sorry! Join if you'd like! - rosierosie

by rosierosie on 9/1/2011 4:38:29 PM

i always go to the fire works on sunday night Smile

by oboeguardgirl on 9/1/2011 4:22:22 PM

my bff is getting back on the 3rd so we are gonna celebrate the weekend together and go to the corn maze!

by say.xoxo on 9/1/2011 4:22:10 PM

going up to michigan w/ my fam! fun! Smile

by sparklysydafrid on 9/1/2011 3:32:19 PM

i think ill try to organize a game night

by PolkaDots1999 on 9/1/2011 2:59:29 PM

My parents have to work on labor day Frown! So I'll be with my grandparents and cousins.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/1/2011 2:31:55 PM