11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Should I ditch my BF for my new crush?

Things aren't the same with my boyfriend and now I have my eye on this other guy...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this really cute guy, who doesn't know we share the same planet. He holds the door open for everyone coming in after a short outside break, so should that be a good time for me to say something? How should I talk to him?

Hey girl,

Yes! Perfect opportunity! Say something like "Thanks!," then stop and say something else like, "Oh that shirt looks great on you" or "I saw you guys playing Frisbee at gym today, you're so good!" It'll catch his attention and definitely make him look at you a second time. Start off small and then you can work on chatting more and more Smile
Lauren C.

by AvatarTLA on 10/20/2011 11:01:23 PM

I pefer going solo, I used to have crushes. but then i had a dream my crush was driving me around in his car (even though hes only like 11!)the next day I looked up what it ment, and it meens that my crush is controlling my life. so after that i desided i love being single. and a songs that go with it are Single ladys, :by beoncey . and I Hate boys! by:?

by adribear on 10/19/2011 3:20:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so there's a guy two of my good friends like. I used to be best friends with one of them, but she drifted off to some mean girls. The other girl and I argue a bit too much to be best friends. Anyway, I'm starting to like that guy. I've never liked any guys they've liked before, so thats not a repeating problem. I'm trying to block these feelings out, but I just can't. I don't know what to do.

Hey girl,

You all might like this guy, but we're forgetting one thing here - what does he feel? Does he like you? Does he like either of them? Because you all could LOVE him but, if he's not interested, nothing will happen! So there's no reason causing drama or going public with your feelings until you're sure he feels them too. Try talking to him more and casually flirting just to see how he feels. If he doesn't seem into it, that's ok - he's allowed to have his own feelings and, honestly, in this case it makes it easier for you to let it go!
Lauren C.

by AvatarTLA on 10/13/2011 10:09:10 PM

Mod mod mod mod
Heyyyooooo ok so do guys like when gir
S are taller than them bc my bf is like 3 inches shorter than me hahaha well is tht ok or does he feel like weird? Thanks bye!

Hey Girl,

If your BF is dating you, chances are he doesn't feel weird that you're taller than him. So if it seems okay to him, then no need to worry! Check out this post for a guy's point of view.

Rachel N. Rachel N.

by bluedevils5 on 9/29/2011 11:42:31 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD My best friend has this problem and usually i am the ultimate advice giver but this one i just cant get a good grasp on. She had a boyfriend, a guy shes dated before(football type) and brokeup with him cuz he practically ignored her and this time she had the same problem. Well she moved to a new house within the town and met this neihbor boy (the skater type)He asked her out but she said she hada boyfriend. She decided to break up with the ignores her boy and said maybe theyd try again after his football season to see if thats the reason for his ignoring her and then she made the mistake of going out with the neighbor rite after they broke up. Now she says she misses theboy she broke up with and doesnt know what her feelings are for her current bf.how can i help wheni have only ever had 1 bf and imstill with him now for more than 2 1/2 years. Her stitch is outta my league and idk which boy is outta her league,HELP!!!!

Hey girly, this is a tough stitch. Maybe she should take a break from guys, just so she can have time to decide who she really wants to be with. Tell her to take some "me time" where she spends time with herself or her girlfriends where she doesn't worry about guys. After she's had time to make her time, tell her to make a decisicion. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Baybgrl on 9/17/2011 5:47:36 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Integrity on 9/14/2011 7:16:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod Lynae P Ok so you prob dont remember me lol but heres what happend I asked him "Hey Umm Ik this is a stupid question but is it diffrent from being a freshman too a sophomore ? (Just To Start A Convo) and hes all like yeah the works harder .... ( Like He had know interested) And I Just Dont Know What To Do ! And He Just Keeps Looking at me ! My friend whispered in my ear and told me he keep looking at u idk what to do know ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ? Thanx ALOT !

Hey girl,

I'm not Lynae, but my advice would be - Play it cool! Just because you chatted him up (and just because you like him) doesn't mean you have to feel awkward about him looking at you all the time. Sit and walk with confidence, try not to look at him to check if he's watching you, and surround yourself with people you love to make sure you are having (and look like you are having) a great time. As a lil time passes, you can try talking to him again! If he doesn't make a move before then Smile But time is the only thing that will help ya avoid the awkwardness and figure out if you've got a shot! <3
Lauren C.

by kikiluvzu28 on 9/11/2011 12:59:32 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
i like a kid in a grade below me and this year we're in different schools and i really like him and am worried that he'll fall for someone in his own grade and not me Frown but he shows all the signs that he likes me, he has even called me pretty Smile but i wont see him til next summer and a couple times in between that cuz he goes to my old school so i go and visit his class and my fav teachers. im just so worried he'll fall for some else thats not me Frown HELPPPPP!!!!

Hey girlie,

Why not try to see him more often than that so he doesn't "forget" you and fall for someone else? Do you have any mutual friends who could help you hang out with him? If you can't, you could still chat - on AIM, Facebook, via text/email, on the phone, etc. It might feel a little awkward or nerve-wracking at first but you should totally give it a try! Especially if he's hinted that he likes ya... you don't want to ask yourself "What if...?" if you lose touch with him, you know? <3
Lauren C.

by boy crazy<3 on 9/10/2011 9:24:10 PM

Ok, so I'm really good friends with this guy, and we have both liked each other since we met last year. Since we go to different schools and both of us are really busy, we haven't tried to date. We both just got out of relationships, and the other night he asked me if I wanted to be friends with benefits. But, I'm not sure if that will work, since we like each other. I feel like if we start hooking up we'll get too attached and then start being jealous when we talk to other people. On the other hand, I'm really attracted to him and I haven't hooked up with anyone in a while and it could be reallllly fun. Help!!

Friends with benefits is never a good idea, especially if you like him. Try just hanging out instead of hooking up with no title Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by JessJess13 on 9/9/2011 10:03:27 PM

I have unfortunately felt this way about another guy when I was with my bf. It just doesnt seem right to be with a guy and then have those feelings about someone else. It could be a sign you need to move on or it could be a sign you need to strengthen your relationship with your bf.

My flirting gets me in trouble, I was flirting with a hot guy I just met and then I ended up having a crush on him and wanting him. Somehow those feelings just went away, maybe that will happen to you.

by luckykel on 9/9/2011 9:55:36 PM