Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guys🙅:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

6 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

7 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

Should I ditch my BF for my new crush?

Things aren't the same with my boyfriend and now I have my eye on this other guy...

hey mod,
there's this guy that i like but my friend is going out with him i would never want to hurt her. Over these few days i have noticed that she is mean to him. she never hugs him she doesn't talk to him and when he is not at school she wants him but when he is she hates him. I think he might like me though because he has a nickname for me, he always hugs me, and he always comes to me to talk about my friend? does he like me?

Hey girl,

He could like you, but you know as well as I do that he is off limits right now. If your friend is mistreating him, that's not your job to swoop in and make it better - but it could be helpful to talk to her calmly and casually about the behavior you've noticed lately. Say something like, "Hey is everything ok between you and ___? It just seems like you don't talk much anymore and you've kinda be short with him." This could make her realize how she's been treating him - and either decide to end it because she isn't happy or try harder to give him the GF he deserves. Either way, your goal is not to flirt with him, be his therapist in regard to your friend, or break these two up. You've gotta just try to be supportive on both ends and forget about your crush while he's unavailable.
Lauren C.

by fashionsense on 9/8/2011 10:11:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hey!! There's this guy at my school who I've known for four and a half years. He always puts his backpack next to me at the end of the day and asks me the homework. I feel sooo comfortable around him. I saw him staring at me today in class too. He always talks to be and makes fun of me but then tells me he's kidding. Does it sound like he likes me?? I've liked him foreverrr! What should I do? Thanks! <3

Since you know  him best (as opposed to me ;)) Check out this article on how  to find out if a guy likes you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/09/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you.aspx  Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by SuperStarTennis14 on 9/6/2011 9:41:35 PM

MODDDD!! I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and I like a different guy that I've known for a long time. I told my bf that I wanted a few days to myself. I don't know what the best decision would be because I love my bf but I think I want something new. What do I do?

While you have this time to think, ask yourself the pros and cons of going either way and make your decision from there Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by jobrofan34 on 9/6/2011 9:07:04 PM

HEYY MOD!!
So I have recently come to the realization that Im in love with my best guy friend. We've been best friends since 7th grade and now we are already over halfway through high school! My parents love him and we often hang out alone or with our other friends. I just feel so safe and comfortable around him. And he always makes me feel special by the little things he does for me. I've thought about us dating before I started to like him and I was suprised at the natural feeling I got from the idea and not the awkward one like I thought it would be. He broke up with his ex-girlfriend this past may and he has recently told me that he is ready to start dating again. I guess my question for you is how do I hint that I want to be more than friends without losing him?

Hey girl!

Since you have such a good friendship, and because he's mentioned to you he might be ready to date again, I'd go for it! If he really is your best guy friend, he wouldn't want to lose you just because you developed feelings for him and he wasn't feeling them back. I'd just have an honest conversation with him the next time you hang out alone. Good luck!
Devin A.

by LoveEverlastingXOXO on 9/5/2011 2:06:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD okay so i told this guy id go to homecoming with him and its because i used to like him but then i got to know him and i dont Like him At ALL... i Also kinda lied to him about why i couldent date him (i said my paresnt read my texts and i wasent allowed to date) but anyways i dont want to go to homecoming with him but i also dont wanna go alone because im going with friends and they ALL Have a date and i dont wanna be the only one without one and i just dont know what to do :/

Hey chicky, mhmm this is a toughie. Is there another guy you like that you could go with? If so take him with you. And if the guy asks you how come you have a date, just say he's a friend or tell him how you really feel. Hope this helps write back if it doesn't!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Justfall on 9/3/2011 8:31:40 PM

DONT tell him that your parents arent ok with you dating if you plan on going and asking out your crush!!

by jennntheswimmer on 9/3/2011 7:12:56 PM

Mod Lynae P. Yeah I Have one More Question lol Just want to say thank you sooo much ive been going nuts about this for like 2 weeks ! And im the type of girl whos really funny around her friends and family and really shy around boys ! Even if i say hi it would make things really awkward but i will take your advice and say hi lol But How can i make myself more comfortable around guys? Like I Have guy friends but they are like my old friends like i was friends with them before i really started liking guys so i have no clue how to be comfortable around guys especially since this is high school not middle school or elementary! Thanx Laughing <3

Awww girl I'm so glad I could help you! I think one thing that will help you feel more comfortable is remembering that they're just boys. Sometimes when we have crushes, we put them on a pedestal or look at them different, but they're human just like us. And you never know they might be nervous around you too. Smile Hope all this helps you!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kikiluvzu28 on 9/3/2011 7:02:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod Lynae P. Well Idk Yet like when our table is sometimes full and i get to lunch late and have to sit next to him i get butterflies or when i see him in the hall ways i try to look the other way because ik hes looking at me because i have my friend to look at him while i look away ! lol Does that mean anything ? Like i said hes pretty cute but i dont think i should date since im only a freshman and hes a sophomore ! but then again idk what i think! & Plus a couple of my friends thinks he cute too .even tho they say it was ok that i called dibs on him i think they might get mad or something ! When i do talk to him what should i say? Sorry alot of questions lol i just love GLs advice it helps me alot !Thanx A Bunch On Both Question !

Don't worry about asking too many questions! I'm here to help ya, so ask away lol. I defintely think he likes you. Mhmm I would start off by just saying hi and waving. After you get comfortable enough saying that you can move to conversations. Ask him what are his classes like, what sports he's into, things like that. And no worries you guys are only one or two years apart so that isn't too bad. Let me know if you have anymore questions!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kikiluvzu28 on 9/3/2011 6:41:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Heyia! Well I Just started high school like 2weeks ago and theres this guy that sits at the end of the lunch table that me and my friends sit at . Hes pretty cute and all but he keeps looking at me/us! idk which one . But when ever i see him in the all way he follows me with his eyes idk what to think... Tuesday i plan on talking to him is that what he wants? or does he like me? Thanx A Bunches !

Hey girlfriend, sounds like someone has a crush lol. Yeah try saying hi to him or smiling when you see him looking at you. Now he may like you but the real question is, do you like him? Smile

Lynae P.

by kikiluvzu28 on 9/3/2011 6:11:11 PM

Around Xmas last year I was dating this guy and I ended up dumping him for another, older, hotter guy. I asked this guy out around new years and got turned down. Before that my EX was begging to get back with me I kept saying no. A couple months later, I relized that I still loved my ex. I've been trying to get back with him ever since. Never give up the one you love for the one you like...

by lova1<3 on 9/3/2011 5:33:25 PM