Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

7 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

8 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Should I ditch my BF for my new crush?

Things aren't the same with my boyfriend and now I have my eye on this other guy...

Mod Mod Mod Mod
Im not sure what to do. I've been texting a boy in my grade for about a month now cause it was summer, but we've known each other since Pre-K. He likes me, and Im taking my time to make sure I really like him back before we go out. School just started so we finally get to see each other. He's hot and extremely athletic, and we have the same sense of humor. The problem is we argue atleast once a week when we text each other. It hasnt happened now that we've seen each other, but if we don't always get along, am I just asking for trouble? Also, he knows he is going to move away within four years, maybe earlier. Am I just setting myself up for heartbreak? I really want us to work out. Thanks so much.

by 2sprinkles2 on 9/3/2011 2:33:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! First week of high school new crush already? ok, so i like this guy in one of my classes. its only been a few days though, he seems super nice, funny, and he's cute, he sits by the window, so sometimes when i look at the window at the paragliders and he'll start mouthing words to me, and we laugh, any tips on how to get him to like me? should i text him, fb him, or waitt??? help please!!

Hey chica! I'm soo sorry but I'm super busy trying to respond to everyone's comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! In the meantime ask some of the other GL members who offer advice help! I'm sure they'll be more than happy to dish out some advice! Thanx for understanding!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by sugarandspice on 9/3/2011 1:57:43 PM

First week of high school new crush already?

by sugarandspice on 9/3/2011 12:11:48 PM

I like this guy at school. He doesn't really talk to anyone though. But, he stares at me sometimes and in gym class yesterday (we only have gym, art, and cooking class together) he looked like he wanted to say something to me, like he was holding it in, but he never said a thing. I asked my BFF to talk to him about me a little bit to see if he's interested, but when she talked about me, he said "Who's Briana?" I was SO heartbroken! I want to talk to him, but I'm to shy and scared. What should I do? Please help!
Briana

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by JBfan97 on 9/3/2011 8:49:28 AM

Hey girls! like FASHION AND STYLE? then come join my new club, Fashion Friends. i talk about the cutest and trendiest fashions, recommend great clothing/products/stores, and teach u how to find YOUR inner beauty! stop by and come on in! hope to c ya! Smile

by iheartu? on 9/2/2011 9:54:49 PM

I am crushing on this cute boy in my English class. He's funny, smart, and athletic. Sounds perfect right? Problem is, he's my bffs boyfriend! I try to tell myself that he's taken and there is nothing I can do, but I find myself thinking about him all the time. Should I keep wishing that someday they'll break up or just congratulate her on finding a great guy and move on? Thanks in advance.

I suggest you do the second one. If their breakup is messy and upsetting you fating the ex would not go well. There are plenty of awesome guys out there. Youll find another Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by bookeater20 on 9/2/2011 8:36:06 PM

thats one of the reasons why i dont want a bf because then when your single, its like you feel alone so i dont plan on getting a bf soon haha

by BeyondHazelEyes on 9/2/2011 6:39:41 PM

ok, single is better

by colorqueen101 on 9/2/2011 6:27:23 PM

thanks mod!

by fijipop02 on 9/2/2011 6:25:55 PM

MOD MOD!!!!! MOD!! I need help! my ex likes me again, so he keeps on emailing me and everytime i dont respond he asks me why. if i said i was busy he says with what. its kinda creepy! today at lunch him and my other ex we sitting at lunch and the ex who doesnt like me was making fun of me.. the ex who does like was joining in! now, he emailed me asking if i was mad at him. how do i tell him to lay off and stop flirting with me?

Email him and tell him that. If youre nice about it and tell him exactly what youre feeling then he may lay off. Just be honest but be nice about it. good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.