AN HOUR AGO Who else is sobbing because #Facebook is down?! 😿

AN HOUR AGO 20 things you won't learn in school: http://t.co/aFaS0bT4wl

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

COMMENTS

Should I ditch my BF for my new crush?

Things aren't the same with my boyfriend and now I have my eye on this other guy...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
OK well my best friend's friend's brother likes me. well he liked me and i think he likes me still. its just that he only liked me cause his sister showed him a pic of me and he was like o she is hot. we go to the same school,but he i a year older then me. he wanted to talk to me,so i talked to him at his locker and said hey in the hall a few times1 but idk if he likes me still,or if he he changed his mind. i know that my friend will see him and her friend so she will probably tell me if he said anything about me. its just idk cause i really like him alot and idk what to do if he changed his mind!!

Youre gonna have to see him and talk to him to be sure of that. So try and find chances to get to know him better. That will help you know. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Alykat18 on 9/2/2011 6:07:54 PM

Have you ever gotten a stock message from a mod when you needed advice? Well if you need to talk, I'm listening. I'll give you my best advice, which I have a lot of experience in giving, so feel free to visit my profile! My profile will have a link to my advice page. But MAKE SURE TO TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT YOUR ADVICE POSTED, WHETHER ON YOUR PROFILE, OR MY ADVICE PAGE, OR ON MY PROFILE. OTHERWISE I'LL POST WHERE YOU POSTED YOUR QUESTION. Thanks! Smile

by foreverme! on 9/2/2011 1:56:09 PM

It was a really bad idea to tell her to lie to him and say her parents aren't okay with her dating. He's just going to hurt even more when he sees that shes dating another guy and lied to him if her crush says yes.

by smileitsjulia on 9/2/2011 12:50:01 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/2/2011 12:00:33 PM

if you've ever had trouble with bullies and cyberbullies and you need support from girls who have been there and can help you through it,then you should join this club. Never let bullies rule you! You have the power to stand up to them! Here we can give you the encouragement to do it!

by cutiecayley333 on 9/2/2011 11:35:16 AM

Mod mod mod. A few months ago, i started to have a crush on one of my guy friends. In the first week of August, he asked me on a date. He's been really distant since, though, never texts me first anymore, and we never hung out. I texted him two days ago asking him a question about his football practice and he never answered. He could've just been busy, but his behaviors been so weird lately. should i ask him about it? if so, how should i do it without sounding clingy or anything? he has a football game today, should i just text him and say "good luck" instead? i just want to be friends again.

Hey girlie!

Oh boy, I know what that's like!  I think texting him the "good luck" is a good idea.

I can definitely see how he may be busy.  After all, having sports practices, scrimmages, and games along with having school is no picnic.  Give it a little bit of time, if it continues past football season then send a text his way asking what's up or why you don't talk as much.

In the meantime, stay the same way, texting him good luck for games or occasionally asking how everything in his life is to show him you'll be there to support him.
Jordan S.

by renee95 on 9/2/2011 10:43:39 AM

MOD mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Hi i asked out this guy yesterday that i have liked since kindergarten and he said no but then e said maybe i'll tell you tomorrow. should i be scared or excited?

Excited!
Jordan S.

by Schweetie2000 on 9/2/2011 10:08:02 AM

O mi gosh, i love that song!

and it probably is a good idea to break up with your BF if you no longer feel the same. keeping the relationship when you don't have any romantic feelings toward him is just leading him on.

But your other crush might think you are trying to make him your rebound (which is good/bad, depends on how you look at it). instead, try being friends with him.

And being single isn't scary! Smile

by basketballcutie11 on 9/2/2011 8:59:37 AM

i went to the denist in march they said i have straight teeth but a small gap betwen my teeth we go back in january n the gap MAYBE will get bigger do u think i need braces

Hey chica!

Talk to your parents about what they think you should do, or what you need.  Braces cost a lot of money, so it may be a good idea to sit down with your dentist and ask if there's any other way to close the gap without having to get braces.
Jordan S.