1 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Should I take revenge on my school crush screamer?

I told a guy in my class that I like his friend. He screamed it across the cafeteria...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so in choir, this girl showed me a poem she "wrote" for a class project. It was REALLY good, it should have been published. But something seemed off. The poem was almost too good (I'm not saying she wasn't capable of producing good poetry, but honestly, it sounded like something from an old famous poet! We're only in middle school!). The poem also seemed familiar... My instincts told me something was up, so I went online and looked the poem up. There you have it. It was right there online, written by Edgar A. Guest!! The point of the assignment was to make your own poems (I have this teacher also)! Should I tell someone?

Hey babe,

I don't think you should really get involved unless it affects your grade at all.  But, if you really feel it's wrong, then pull the teacher aside after class and show her Edgar Guest's poem.
Jordan S.

by AvatarTLA on 6/6/2012 7:18:48 PM

There is this guy I really like and whenever you look at someone that you like your pupils are suposed to get really big. Whenever we look at eachother in the eyes his pupils get really huge and he still talks to me but he swears that he doesnt. What should I do to find out if he really likes me? from Mixed signals

by athena2017 on 2/18/2012 10:20:41 PM

Help!idk what to do i like this guy in my class and he already has a gf but he doesnt talk to her and i gave him my number and he smiled but now he wont talk to me inless i start the convers.but he blushes and starts to talk to me and forgets anything around him i just dont know what to do i like him but i need adivice(HELP!

by buddababy10 on 2/15/2012 8:58:52 PM

There is a group of girls and boys in my class that i just cant stand!!! they are really popular (i dont get whyyyyy) so they always do stupid stuff! for example, once a had my coat hung up in the closet and when i went to get it, it was sprawled on the floor and 2 of the girls in that groups coats were hung on the hook i had mine! they threw my coat on the floor 3 times already! idk what the deal with them is because i didnt do anything to them. and i can just tell them off (even though id reaaaally like to) because im new in school and they have all been together since kindergarten and this is 7th grade. What do i do the next time they say or do something really rude or stupid to me!? Thanks!!!!
p.s. some of my friends have problems with this group too, so its not just me.

Well the issue with the "popular people" are that they seem untouchable. Also if you do tell them off or show them how you feel, they may just torture you more. Im not saying hide from them, but dont let them get to you. Every single time they do something mean they get a huuuuge kick out of the upset reactions they get from people. But if you dont let it bother you at all and are above all of it, they wont get that kick and it wont be fun anymore. Just do you. Ignore them - theyre not worth your time. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by ckse820 on 1/24/2012 6:45:50 PM

Ok so I LOVE wearing skirts but the weather is super cold here...Please help! Smile

Tights, stockings, and leggings!

Mod
Amanda P.

by sophiabest1 on 1/23/2012 2:00:51 PM

Mod Mod Mod
While i was changing my shoes in my locker this guy comes up to me tells me that "this guy likes me" pointing at the guy whose locker is beside and ive had a crush on him since the first day of school but the only problem is that hes in 7th grade and im in 5th. then i was walking with my bffs at recess and he comes up to me with a hat that says i <3 u but he just dropped it off then ran away! :S and my friends keep on teasing me and he always helps out putting stuff away so one day my teacher picks me and 2 of my bffs to help out too and we got to carry huge speakers and all that together cuz the principal said so!! is all a coincidence or some thing else please help me!!

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's interested, but might be too shy to make a move. If you want to ask him out, go for it, or just try to hang out as friends in a group and see where things go from there!

Meghan D.

by nikkee123 on 1/4/2012 3:37:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a problem with a chica in my class. She's a BAD influence on anyone. She swears, she cheats, she lies, and not to mention not very intelligent (hence cheating) and she dates every boy imaginable. My bff, D, hangs out with her a lot and is beginning to act just like her. That's not the problem though. The problem is that this chica, K, is a major pot hole. I can't stand her. All she wants to do is get under my skin, and I ignore her, but she doesn't even realize she does it anymore. My crush, KY, is super cute, and now K is dating him. She comes up to me at recess and I quote, "M, I wanted to let you know that I'm dating KY, so could you stop flirting with him?"
Honestly, I don't consciously flirt with KY. I wanted to put her in her place and tell her off, but I couldn't with D standing there. What can I do to put her in her place? Surprise her by talking to her at recess?
Any ideas? I need them as soon as possible. School is back in 3 days!

Hey girl,

Personally, I wouldn't talk to K at all! I'd leave her alone, go on with my own business, and talk to KY as much as I wanted. I wouldn't come on too strong (flirting with a taken guy isn't ok, no matter how bad his GF is), but I wouldn't let her stop me from being friends with and talking to whoever I wanted! She probably thinks all these things make her look cool - but you know better. And KY will learn better after he dates her for a while and sees who she truly is. When guys are young, they sometimes appreciate the fact that a girl will date everyone...she's an easy target, you know? But when he gets to know you better as a friend, sees your good qualities and that you actually have substance, he'll wise up Smile
Lauren C.

by novlist1307 on 12/29/2011 11:20:12 PM

Hey Girls! Have a problem like this? I'm here to offer you help from girls just like you! At my brand new club, Club Girl, I promise to give out awesome advice! The whole meaning of Club Girl is in the title! It's for girls! From books to movies, to fashion to makeup, the whole list, INCLUDING ADVICE, Club Girl is a place for support even in your toughest times. So come and join! You will not regret it!
***POSITIONS NOW OPEN. SEE CLUB GIRL PROFILE FOR DETAILS***

-ana*marie
Club Girl President

by ana*marie on 11/16/2011 10:26:02 PM

Hey ! Honestly, I would have loved to punch his lights out just as much. But I learned just keep my cool and everything will be okay. Something similar actually happened to me to. And the guy I liked thaught it was kind of cute. We ended up going out as well. Anything could happen Smile

by bellakat33 on 11/13/2011 6:35:38 PM

MOD! I really need some advice. Did you have a year at school that you really didn't like? How did you get though it? I'm a freshman and I've been going through a lot of change at school and at home. I just don't really like school, I have the option of transferring, but I have friends at my school and I like it, it's just there's lots of racism which is hard to shrug off. I'm just so confused and need some words of encouragement or something. Thank you.

Hey girl, I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time. My sophmore year in high school wasn't that fun. I was majoring in theatre and I wasn't doing that good in my classes. My teachers were worried about me and it was just a little rough. But I started making changes, thinking positive, and asked for help when I needed it. So if I could get through that, you can get through this. Just remember this is merely a phase you're going through, it will be over before you know it. And sometimes you have to get through the bad to reach the good. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.