5 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

8 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

9 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Should I take revenge on my school crush screamer?

I told a guy in my class that I like his friend. He screamed it across the cafeteria...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so in choir, this girl showed me a poem she "wrote" for a class project. It was REALLY good, it should have been published. But something seemed off. The poem was almost too good (I'm not saying she wasn't capable of producing good poetry, but honestly, it sounded like something from an old famous poet! We're only in middle school!). The poem also seemed familiar... My instincts told me something was up, so I went online and looked the poem up. There you have it. It was right there online, written by Edgar A. Guest!! The point of the assignment was to make your own poems (I have this teacher also)! Should I tell someone?

Hey babe,

I don't think you should really get involved unless it affects your grade at all.  But, if you really feel it's wrong, then pull the teacher aside after class and show her Edgar Guest's poem.
Jordan S.

by AvatarTLA on 6/6/2012 7:18:48 PM

There is this guy I really like and whenever you look at someone that you like your pupils are suposed to get really big. Whenever we look at eachother in the eyes his pupils get really huge and he still talks to me but he swears that he doesnt. What should I do to find out if he really likes me? from Mixed signals

by athena2017 on 2/18/2012 10:20:41 PM

Help!idk what to do i like this guy in my class and he already has a gf but he doesnt talk to her and i gave him my number and he smiled but now he wont talk to me inless i start the convers.but he blushes and starts to talk to me and forgets anything around him i just dont know what to do i like him but i need adivice(HELP!

by buddababy10 on 2/15/2012 8:58:52 PM

There is a group of girls and boys in my class that i just cant stand!!! they are really popular (i dont get whyyyyy) so they always do stupid stuff! for example, once a had my coat hung up in the closet and when i went to get it, it was sprawled on the floor and 2 of the girls in that groups coats were hung on the hook i had mine! they threw my coat on the floor 3 times already! idk what the deal with them is because i didnt do anything to them. and i can just tell them off (even though id reaaaally like to) because im new in school and they have all been together since kindergarten and this is 7th grade. What do i do the next time they say or do something really rude or stupid to me!? Thanks!!!!
p.s. some of my friends have problems with this group too, so its not just me.

Well the issue with the "popular people" are that they seem untouchable. Also if you do tell them off or show them how you feel, they may just torture you more. Im not saying hide from them, but dont let them get to you. Every single time they do something mean they get a huuuuge kick out of the upset reactions they get from people. But if you dont let it bother you at all and are above all of it, they wont get that kick and it wont be fun anymore. Just do you. Ignore them - theyre not worth your time. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by ckse820 on 1/24/2012 6:45:50 PM

Ok so I LOVE wearing skirts but the weather is super cold here...Please help! Smile

Tights, stockings, and leggings!

Mod
Amanda P.

by sophiabest1 on 1/23/2012 2:00:51 PM

Mod Mod Mod
While i was changing my shoes in my locker this guy comes up to me tells me that "this guy likes me" pointing at the guy whose locker is beside and ive had a crush on him since the first day of school but the only problem is that hes in 7th grade and im in 5th. then i was walking with my bffs at recess and he comes up to me with a hat that says i <3 u but he just dropped it off then ran away! :S and my friends keep on teasing me and he always helps out putting stuff away so one day my teacher picks me and 2 of my bffs to help out too and we got to carry huge speakers and all that together cuz the principal said so!! is all a coincidence or some thing else please help me!!

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's interested, but might be too shy to make a move. If you want to ask him out, go for it, or just try to hang out as friends in a group and see where things go from there!

Meghan D.

by nikkee123 on 1/4/2012 3:37:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a problem with a chica in my class. She's a BAD influence on anyone. She swears, she cheats, she lies, and not to mention not very intelligent (hence cheating) and she dates every boy imaginable. My bff, D, hangs out with her a lot and is beginning to act just like her. That's not the problem though. The problem is that this chica, K, is a major pot hole. I can't stand her. All she wants to do is get under my skin, and I ignore her, but she doesn't even realize she does it anymore. My crush, KY, is super cute, and now K is dating him. She comes up to me at recess and I quote, "M, I wanted to let you know that I'm dating KY, so could you stop flirting with him?"
Honestly, I don't consciously flirt with KY. I wanted to put her in her place and tell her off, but I couldn't with D standing there. What can I do to put her in her place? Surprise her by talking to her at recess?
Any ideas? I need them as soon as possible. School is back in 3 days!

Hey girl,

Personally, I wouldn't talk to K at all! I'd leave her alone, go on with my own business, and talk to KY as much as I wanted. I wouldn't come on too strong (flirting with a taken guy isn't ok, no matter how bad his GF is), but I wouldn't let her stop me from being friends with and talking to whoever I wanted! She probably thinks all these things make her look cool - but you know better. And KY will learn better after he dates her for a while and sees who she truly is. When guys are young, they sometimes appreciate the fact that a girl will date everyone...she's an easy target, you know? But when he gets to know you better as a friend, sees your good qualities and that you actually have substance, he'll wise up Smile
Lauren C.

by novlist1307 on 12/29/2011 11:20:12 PM

Hey Girls! Have a problem like this? I'm here to offer you help from girls just like you! At my brand new club, Club Girl, I promise to give out awesome advice! The whole meaning of Club Girl is in the title! It's for girls! From books to movies, to fashion to makeup, the whole list, INCLUDING ADVICE, Club Girl is a place for support even in your toughest times. So come and join! You will not regret it!
***POSITIONS NOW OPEN. SEE CLUB GIRL PROFILE FOR DETAILS***

-ana*marie
Club Girl President

by ana*marie on 11/16/2011 10:26:02 PM

Hey ! Honestly, I would have loved to punch his lights out just as much. But I learned just keep my cool and everything will be okay. Something similar actually happened to me to. And the guy I liked thaught it was kind of cute. We ended up going out as well. Anything could happen Smile

by bellakat33 on 11/13/2011 6:35:38 PM

MOD! I really need some advice. Did you have a year at school that you really didn't like? How did you get though it? I'm a freshman and I've been going through a lot of change at school and at home. I just don't really like school, I have the option of transferring, but I have friends at my school and I like it, it's just there's lots of racism which is hard to shrug off. I'm just so confused and need some words of encouragement or something. Thank you.

Hey girl, I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time. My sophmore year in high school wasn't that fun. I was majoring in theatre and I wasn't doing that good in my classes. My teachers were worried about me and it was just a little rough. But I started making changes, thinking positive, and asked for help when I needed it. So if I could get through that, you can get through this. Just remember this is merely a phase you're going through, it will be over before you know it. And sometimes you have to get through the bad to reach the good. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by annieanne on 11/2/2011 5:04:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
I have recently got a full fringe and i think people are just getting used to it be they are calling me names and my friends dont really care !! They call me names about my hair and say im fat i dont know what to do ??

Hey chica!

Tell your friends that their mean comments are hurtful. If they're true friends, they'll back off. If they don't stop, tell a teacher - she'll know how to implement your school's anti-bullying policy. xoxox
Devin A.

by lilyella on 10/31/2011 4:41:51 PM

revenge is not the answer , kill with kindness >: )

by xxsmilexx on 10/29/2011 5:20:12 PM

i just don't feel confident about myself sometimes and i think other girls are WAY prettier than me and popular i'm in 7th grade and i need help about being confident about myself please help i want this to stop!!

by Debany on 10/24/2011 11:17:15 PM

I've been keeping up a lie in school for about 3 years that I'm a Junior Olympic Gymnast and an All-Star Cheerleader, but somehow, my Dad found out (I told my whole language arts class that I'm going to Rome over the weekend for a cheer competition and a Gymnastics Tournament) and I think my teacher may have e-mailed my parents to tell me good luck (or maybe it got around school and someone found out and told their parents which got to my parents) or however it got to them, I don't know, but my Dad told me in the car ride to the Dentist to stop lying and saying that I'm an Junior Olympics competitor because it seems like a lie and if someone catches me in it, then no one will ever believe me ever again. I'm afraid it'll get to my Mom, and were taking a car ride that's about 15 mins long going to see my Counselor, and my Mom' not in the room so I'll talk to my Counselor about this, too but what if my Mom asks? What do I say? Please help!
Briana

Hey Briana,

Just be honest - but also be honest about your plans for the future. You're going to change, starting right now! You're right, if you get caught in this lie by your friends/teachers, no one will ever take your seriously again. Your friends will doubt you and your teachers won't trust you. Even your family might question you, which is horrible! So stop the lying NOW. If people ask you how the trip was, shrug and say something like, "Eh, ok. Let's not talk about it - what did YOU do this weekend?!" Turn the convo the best you can until people stop talking about it. And if you stop talking about it too, and instead replace it with other activities - REAL activities - you'll be able to turn this around.
Lauren C.

by JBfan97 on 10/14/2011 10:05:20 PM

Mod Mod..
I want to have a birthday party this year but i dont know what to do. i live in like a very small town and there isnt much to do. and what ever i have to do is for girls only and has to be fun and cheap.. I did a sleepover last year didnt turn out so well.. but might do it again.. Any Suggestions?

Hey girlie,

I personally loove sleepovers - they can be great with a little planning! Try a themed sleepover, like "costume" if your bday is around Halloween or "movie," where everyone brings their own fave DVD and you watch them all night long with movie snacks, a cardboard cut out of your fave actor, movie trivia games, videos of your besties throughout the night, etc. Just make sure you keep it small (any more than 6-8 friends makes things kinda crazy), have plenty of snacks and activities for the night, and make sure you avoid any major fights/arguments as they begin by distracting everyone with something fun. Sleepovers really are memorable bday events!
Lauren C.

by abbygirl12 on 10/14/2011 9:30:54 PM

***MOD MOD MOD***
This guy is giving me major mixed signals. We've only met once but everyone said that it was so obvious how "into me" he was. So a couple days later, we texted for awhile and he was kinda flirty. But then, he wouldn't answer for 2 weeks & it was kinda a boring convo. Any ideas why? We live 6 hours away from each other so it sucks..

Hey girlie,

It could be that he was trying to get to know you and didn't feel like you two "clicked" that well, or he met another girl that he has a crush on, or just that he decided the distance between you two would never have worked. And it's true, it might've been hard to date if you live so far away and can never see each other! Since you've tried to get back in touch and it kinda flopped, I would probably stop trying. But you can use this as motivation to meet new guys who are easier to chat with/see every day/date!!
Lauren C.

by wehkamp96 on 10/13/2011 8:59:50 PM

Heyy girls, need advice? We can help u asap!! Check out my club, Ask Naomi, where you can ask anything!

P.S. Think your great at giving out advice and want to be the VP of my club? Leave me a comment about it on my club!

by naomi<3 on 10/13/2011 7:43:49 PM

mod mod mod today after school a boy who likes me was trying to throw his half full water bottle in the trash but he missed so i picked it up n he followed me n he was like whatr u doing what what so i opened the bottle n turned around n i threw a lil water at him. he got rly mad n started cursing at me but the water was like the size of a golf ball n he was far away so half of it landed on the floor. and it only landed just below the collar of his short and it dried in two minutes after i cleaned the floor! i dont get why he was so mad and im going to try to apologize tom but i still dont get why he's so mad! MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Hey girlie,

People don't like being disrespected, and other people find all sorts of things to be offensive when we think they're ok! I think he was upset A) because you saw him miss the shot (it's a pride thing) and B) because you threw the water at him, which he didn't find funny but, instead, found embarrassing. It might seem irrational, but this gives ya a clue about what his sense of humor is like! Now you know for next time. But yes, definitely apologize so you can get things back on track Smile
Lauren C.