1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Yoga you can do with your eyes closed

Get ready for the best fitness tip we've heard all week: Go blind during your next yoga class or practice sesh. Hey, it’s National Yoga...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Whenever I do push-ups, my lower back hurts. How can I make it not hurt? Thank You!

Hey girly, if push ups are hurting your back that means you're straining or forcing your body. Instead, try doing a modified version of that exercise. Next time try doing the push ups with your knees bent. That might be able to help! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by emmamae55 on 9/10/2011 3:47:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD I asked yo guys a question 5 days ago and nobody answered me. So Im asking again. I do yoga but at home without a instructor. Im not sure How long should i hold each pose?

Check out this article on how long to hold the various positions: http://www.yogawiz.com/blog/yoga-benefits/yoga-pose.html

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by isabella4 on 9/6/2011 10:04:26 PM

Join my club Gorgeous Girlies! Tons of advice on.....
Makeup
Hair
Nails & Skin
Outfits
Trends
And much more!
*Club officers needed!

Thanks Girlies!(:

by baibeecakes on 9/3/2011 10:48:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD! How many cals should a 86 pound girl take in,in a day?

Hey missy, anywhere from 2,00-3,000 calories is good! Smile

Lynae P.

by iluvmusic‚ô• on 9/3/2011 8:17:37 PM

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING!! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/3/2011 7:40:34 PM

im sooooo gona try this!

by juicypeach09 on 9/3/2011 5:39:28 PM

I've never tried it, but it sounds like a really good idea!

by supersingershannon on 9/2/2011 9:09:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are simple ways for me to increase my endurance. It seems like everyone in my grade is able to take a 3 or 4 mile jog, no problem, except for ME!! Are they crazy?! I can't run a 400 meter lap without getting out of breath and wheezy!

The best way to increase your endurance is to keep on running! Run a few laps around the track every day or every other day. Dont push too hard. But keep it up and increase how much you run as you go. This will build it up! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by lemontwist213 on 9/2/2011 8:54:29 PM

I want to do yoga- my mom's a yoga instructor but we never find the time to actually have a practice. I've tried yoga on my own but it's not the same. I don't feel confident and happy like I do when my mom helps. How can I learn to do yoga alone- the right way???

by Nikichic on 9/2/2011 8:31:20 PM

I'm going to start doing yoga. I think it would be a good, relaxing exercise for me since I do field hockey and all we do their is cardio really. And yoga would really help me with my posture. It would also give me time to reflect on my life and that would definitely be good for me. ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333