11 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

14 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

15 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

What's an endoscopy?

I have been having major stomach problems lately, so my doctor recommended an endoscopy...

I had this done when I was five. It wasn't bad at all! YOu'll be fine, girl Smile

by monkeyqueen99 on 9/4/2011 10:04:28 AM

Mod mod MOD
Hey I'm thirteen and a vegetarian and I have a really small chest. I was wondering if being a vegetarian effect how you grow?

Hey girlie,

It can in some situations - like if you aren't getting enough protein or other vitamins that would normally come from meat - but not in this case, since your chest size really doesn't depend on your diet Smile
Lauren C.

by Bestfriendsforlifesogorgeous on 9/4/2011 9:25:19 AM

i had one of those in fifth grade so like lill more than 3 yrs ago i wasnt really nervous but if i read tht i prob would have been nervous no offense

by coly33 on 9/4/2011 8:51:18 AM

sooo sorry

by WayCoolerThanYou on 9/4/2011 8:48:56 AM

i had to get an endoscopy earlier this Summer. It is scary but it doesn't hurt at all..& it only lasted for 20 mins..Don't worry gurly, you'll be fine.Trust me..It's not a big deal! Smile Get well soon babe !!

by haneen.pop.princess on 9/4/2011 7:16:57 AM

Awww I'm sorry you have to go through that. I had one done too. I was a wreck driving to the hospital. I got put under and next thing I know I am in post-op eating a popsicle. The best part is that they push you out to your car in a wheelchair! It will really be fine. And feel better!

by Maggie13 on 9/4/2011 7:07:04 AM

AWW! Get better soon! <3

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/4/2011 6:33:58 AM

I've had one of these done before, they're really not all that scary. USUALLY if you're still a kid they put you to sleep while they do the procedure and it's absolutely painless to have done.

by fibromyalgiasucks on 9/4/2011 1:49:22 AM

awww im sorry. feel better girly

by TSWIFTLUVER13 on 9/4/2011 12:14:10 AM

OMG IT DOES sound scary! i can understand her feelings! if you girlies need any advice, comment on my profile!

by purpleorchid on 9/4/2011 12:05:40 AM