2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

20 rockin' ways to bid summer buh-bye

Not ready to let the sun set on your summer fun?

My favorite summery thing to do is go to the beach.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 7:58:29 PM

omg i miss summer so much Frown

by TSWIFTLUVER13 on 9/4/2011 12:11:20 AM

hey i have chicken poxs and i'm SO board what should i do ? i am also really itchy!

Hey girlie,

Try to fill your bored time with magazines, movies, new TV shows, and crafts so you don't focus on the itch as much! And when you really are focusing on the itch, try to tone it down by using an aloe cream or gel to take the sting away. Ice packs on specific areas could also help to take the edge off! The most important thing though is to NOT scratch! That way, you won't have the chance of breaking the skin (which you could do if you scratch) and leaving scars after your chicken pox goes away.
Lauren C.

by jollymoemoe on 9/3/2011 11:44:50 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
im going to a bar mitsva party tomorow and this guy i like who ive known for years is going to be there any suggestions on how to get his phone number and or flirt?
p.s ythis may be the last time i see him for a whle

Hey girlie,

Parties are all about small talk - asking about his summer, if he's excited for the school year, how he's spending his weekend, his fave bands/movies/TV shows/books, etc. Try finding a "party buddy" - a close friend to walk around the party with. That way, you can both start a convo with him/the people he's hanging out with and it'll feel a lil less awkward. The goal will just be to chat as much as you can, then take a break so you don't overwhelm him, then find yourself near him again and chat, then take a break, etc. Before one of you leaves, say something like "It was so great to see you today! We should really all hang out together more often, put your number in here so we can plan!" and give him your phone. It's gonna give you tons of butterflies to do it, but it'll be worth asking Smile
Lauren C.

by peacecandy on 9/3/2011 11:23:33 PM

Join my club Gorgeous Girlies! Tons of advice on.....
Makeup
Hair
Nails & Skin
Outfits
Trends
And much more!
*Club officers needed!

Thanks Girlies!(:

by baibeecakes on 9/3/2011 10:49:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD A few days ago I noticed little red bumps that are sometimes itchy on certain areas of my body. My friend says its heat rash. It could be true cause it's in areas that gets sweaty and it's been really hot these days. Is there anything I can do to make sure or get rid of it? Thank you!

Hey chicky, mhmm sounds like it might be something. I suggest you call your doctor so they can see what's up. It could just be a rash, but make an appointment to stay on the safe side. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by dancer1846 on 9/3/2011 8:44:39 PM

MOD: MOD: I have tan(almost yellow) crusty stuff in my underwear and i KNOW its NOT discharge! What is it and what should i do about it?

Hey girly, in that case you should probably tell your parents and call the doctor. It may not be anything serious but you still want to get checked out just in case. Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 9/3/2011 8:25:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod In about 20 minutes I'm going to my cousin's grandma's house and I'm not sure what to bring. One of them is 10 and her sister is 8. I was thinking of maybe bringing nail polish but what else should I bring? Thanks.

Hey chicky, yup nail polish is good, hair brushes, clothes, shoes, jewelery, and any toys. Board games, books, and stuffed animals would be good too! Smile

Lynae P.

by teamjacob3236 on 9/3/2011 7:57:35 PM

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/3/2011 7:42:12 PM

MOD: MOD: I have tan(almost yellow) crusty stuff in my underwear! What is it and what should i do about it?

Hey chica, it's probably just discharge. Doesn't sound like it's anything to worry about but I would head to the doctors just to be safe. Smile

Lynae P.