12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

20 rockin' ways to bid summer buh-bye

Not ready to let the sun set on your summer fun?

MOD: my leg hair is coming in black. i have been shaving for about a year now. is there anything i can to lighten them up or get them back to their normal color(blonde)without dying them?

Hey girlyfriend, I'm not exactly sure if there's anything you can do. Just keep your legs shaved and moisturized and you'll be fine. Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 9/3/2011 5:51:00 PM

MOD: i want a laptop for less than 350 dollars for internet and for school so it needs to come with Windows 7 home premium. any recommendations?

Hey chica, try searching on Ebay for some cheap computers. You can always call Best Buy and Wal-Mart and see if they offer student or other discounts. Hope you find some!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 9/3/2011 5:48:57 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD***************************************** my mom wont let me do drama in my new school because it costs extra, and the teacher is a complete nutcase, but i don't care if the teacher is weird because i really, really like acting. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey chica, maybe you could talk to your teacher and let them know that you don't have enough money to pay for the class. Maybe you guys could work something out where you can still take classes for less, or not as many classes. Hopefully this helps! By the way I looooovveee drama, I'm studying acting in college now!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by ckse820 on 9/3/2011 5:15:28 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/3/2011 1:03:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i like my bgf and i think he likes me, but im not sure:
he asked me to homecoming(as friends but still)
we text nonstop
he said it wouldnt be too bad if we went in the future
eye contact
physical contact
he said he cares about me a lot
he listens to me and cares
does he like me? he said he doesnt, but he also says it should be really obvious who he likes, its more recent and weve only known eachother 3 weeks, and he also said that he doesnt know if he should ask her out or notFrown what is going on?!??!?

Sounds like he's being wishy washy--ask him his deal

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by karategirl78 on 9/3/2011 11:38:18 AM

i would love to gaze up at the stars just one last time, i haven't done that for a while!

by fallsb-ball on 9/3/2011 11:23:46 AM

I really really love to dance and I want to make a difference in younger kids ands lives. Mentally challenged kids and kids that dont have like money and things to pay for dance lessons. So I want to start a dance studio. I have a room in my basement that would be perfect for it. I just dont know how to start it

Talk to your parents and try a few Google searches on how to start an organization Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by luvdance13 on 9/3/2011 9:27:12 AM

an ice cream store a very good ice cream store

by PolkaDots1999 on 9/3/2011 8:07:27 AM

Rita's is an italian ice/ice cream place.! its really gooddd. check out this page and my youtube page- lizme99!

by lizme99youtubeus! on 9/3/2011 8:02:49 AM

oceanlover69
ritas is an italian ice & custard place and its REALLY good!

by LCV554 on 9/3/2011 7:48:25 AM