9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

20 rockin' ways to bid summer buh-bye

Not ready to let the sun set on your summer fun?

My favorite summery thing to do is go to the beach.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 7:58:29 PM

omg i miss summer so much Frown

by TSWIFTLUVER13 on 9/4/2011 12:11:20 AM

hey i have chicken poxs and i'm SO board what should i do ? i am also really itchy!

Hey girlie,

Try to fill your bored time with magazines, movies, new TV shows, and crafts so you don't focus on the itch as much! And when you really are focusing on the itch, try to tone it down by using an aloe cream or gel to take the sting away. Ice packs on specific areas could also help to take the edge off! The most important thing though is to NOT scratch! That way, you won't have the chance of breaking the skin (which you could do if you scratch) and leaving scars after your chicken pox goes away.
Lauren C.

by jollymoemoe on 9/3/2011 11:44:50 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
im going to a bar mitsva party tomorow and this guy i like who ive known for years is going to be there any suggestions on how to get his phone number and or flirt?
p.s ythis may be the last time i see him for a whle

Hey girlie,

Parties are all about small talk - asking about his summer, if he's excited for the school year, how he's spending his weekend, his fave bands/movies/TV shows/books, etc. Try finding a "party buddy" - a close friend to walk around the party with. That way, you can both start a convo with him/the people he's hanging out with and it'll feel a lil less awkward. The goal will just be to chat as much as you can, then take a break so you don't overwhelm him, then find yourself near him again and chat, then take a break, etc. Before one of you leaves, say something like "It was so great to see you today! We should really all hang out together more often, put your number in here so we can plan!" and give him your phone. It's gonna give you tons of butterflies to do it, but it'll be worth asking Smile
Lauren C.

by peacecandy on 9/3/2011 11:23:33 PM

Join my club Gorgeous Girlies! Tons of advice on.....
Makeup
Hair
Nails & Skin
Outfits
Trends
And much more!
*Club officers needed!

Thanks Girlies!(:

by baibeecakes on 9/3/2011 10:49:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD A few days ago I noticed little red bumps that are sometimes itchy on certain areas of my body. My friend says its heat rash. It could be true cause it's in areas that gets sweaty and it's been really hot these days. Is there anything I can do to make sure or get rid of it? Thank you!

Hey chicky, mhmm sounds like it might be something. I suggest you call your doctor so they can see what's up. It could just be a rash, but make an appointment to stay on the safe side. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by dancer1846 on 9/3/2011 8:44:39 PM

MOD: MOD: I have tan(almost yellow) crusty stuff in my underwear and i KNOW its NOT discharge! What is it and what should i do about it?

Hey girly, in that case you should probably tell your parents and call the doctor. It may not be anything serious but you still want to get checked out just in case. Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 9/3/2011 8:25:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod In about 20 minutes I'm going to my cousin's grandma's house and I'm not sure what to bring. One of them is 10 and her sister is 8. I was thinking of maybe bringing nail polish but what else should I bring? Thanks.

Hey chicky, yup nail polish is good, hair brushes, clothes, shoes, jewelery, and any toys. Board games, books, and stuffed animals would be good too! Smile

Lynae P.

by teamjacob3236 on 9/3/2011 7:57:35 PM

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/3/2011 7:42:12 PM

MOD: MOD: I have tan(almost yellow) crusty stuff in my underwear! What is it and what should i do about it?

Hey chica, it's probably just discharge. Doesn't sound like it's anything to worry about but I would head to the doctors just to be safe. Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 9/3/2011 6:07:18 PM

MOD: my leg hair is coming in black. i have been shaving for about a year now. is there anything i can to lighten them up or get them back to their normal color(blonde)without dying them?

Hey girlyfriend, I'm not exactly sure if there's anything you can do. Just keep your legs shaved and moisturized and you'll be fine. Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 9/3/2011 5:51:00 PM

MOD: i want a laptop for less than 350 dollars for internet and for school so it needs to come with Windows 7 home premium. any recommendations?

Hey chica, try searching on Ebay for some cheap computers. You can always call Best Buy and Wal-Mart and see if they offer student or other discounts. Hope you find some!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 9/3/2011 5:48:57 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD***************************************** my mom wont let me do drama in my new school because it costs extra, and the teacher is a complete nutcase, but i don't care if the teacher is weird because i really, really like acting. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey chica, maybe you could talk to your teacher and let them know that you don't have enough money to pay for the class. Maybe you guys could work something out where you can still take classes for less, or not as many classes. Hopefully this helps! By the way I looooovveee drama, I'm studying acting in college now!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by ckse820 on 9/3/2011 5:15:28 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/3/2011 1:03:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i like my bgf and i think he likes me, but im not sure:
he asked me to homecoming(as friends but still)
we text nonstop
he said it wouldnt be too bad if we went in the future
eye contact
physical contact
he said he cares about me a lot
he listens to me and cares
does he like me? he said he doesnt, but he also says it should be really obvious who he likes, its more recent and weve only known eachother 3 weeks, and he also said that he doesnt know if he should ask her out or notFrown what is going on?!??!?

Sounds like he's being wishy washy--ask him his deal

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by karategirl78 on 9/3/2011 11:38:18 AM

i would love to gaze up at the stars just one last time, i haven't done that for a while!

by fallsb-ball on 9/3/2011 11:23:46 AM

I really really love to dance and I want to make a difference in younger kids ands lives. Mentally challenged kids and kids that dont have like money and things to pay for dance lessons. So I want to start a dance studio. I have a room in my basement that would be perfect for it. I just dont know how to start it

Talk to your parents and try a few Google searches on how to start an organization Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by luvdance13 on 9/3/2011 9:27:12 AM

an ice cream store a very good ice cream store

by PolkaDots1999 on 9/3/2011 8:07:27 AM

Rita's is an italian ice/ice cream place.! its really gooddd. check out this page and my youtube page- lizme99!

by lizme99youtubeus! on 9/3/2011 8:02:49 AM

oceanlover69
ritas is an italian ice & custard place and its REALLY good!

by LCV554 on 9/3/2011 7:48:25 AM