AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

Lonely homeschooler lookin' for friends

How should I make new friends in my small town?

I'm homeschooled too. I know how you feel. I mostly just focus on getting even closer with my family. But, if someone invites me out or invites me to hang with them I'll go.

by mschultz8 on 4/17/2012 8:29:16 PM

You guys forgot to mention 4-H!!! Laughing

by fluffychicca92 on 9/24/2011 9:00:21 PM

I'd say that you should get back together with him if you still really like, but if not move on. there are plenty other fish in the pond.

by tennisstar101 on 9/17/2011 5:33:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm wondering, am I Bisexual? I've had bf's before and I've kissed them, too. But, sometimes I meet girl (especially older ones since I'm in 7th grade and this happened last year when I was in 6th grade and some girls were in 8th) I'd think they were all like super pretty and I'd want their attention (like girls do when they see the guy they like) but that's all I've never really wanted to date a girl, but I have wanted to impress them and have them think I was cute. What should I do? I used to stalk this one girl named Ariana's Facebook page who was an 8th grade last year and I was a 6th grader. But I don't really think about her that much anymore. They all seem to be older girls, too. None that are really my age. Please help! Jordan

Hey chica, I'm super busy right now trying to answer all you guys! Hit up some of your gal pals on here like facebooker1240 for help! I'm sure they'll be willing to lend a helping hand! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cheerrox1111 on 9/14/2011 7:13:29 PM

MOD! One of my school's health teachers passed away a couple weeks ago, and I had her last year for a semester. She was a good teacher, but not my favorite teacher. They're having a memorial service later today at my school since funeral services are not in town, and I'm not sure if I should go. I feel like I should. What should I do?

Hey chica, things like this can be really hard for some people, so if you don't think you can handle it don't go. But on the other hand maybe you should go to pay your respects. Just decide what's best for you. Smile

Lynae P.

by smileysevvie on 9/10/2011 3:50:09 PM

i can totally relate im homeschooled but i got new friends by joining some clubs and im really active in my church (this girl i kno in church is my bff!)sometimes i feel jealous but i get over it

by pinklol56 on 9/5/2011 10:47:08 AM

mod,i have the same-ish opposite-ish situation.so,there is a girl who doesn't like me.i got in her face and everyone hated me.i want her to like me but i've tried every thing.should i let people mot like me?but then the mean girl does things like give me advice and run tho the 9th grade bathroom.i'm confused.(i don't want to name names for privacy)

Hey girl,

The only thing you can really do is sincerely apologize to the girl who doesn't like you and try to move on. Sometimes you can't change people's opinions of you but, with an apology and a changed attitude, you can try!
Lauren C.

by divachick422 on 9/3/2011 11:14:32 PM

Hey girls!I'm looking for advice and I'm trying to get as many perspectives as possible, so please tell me what you think I should do on my profile! Here's the problem: Me and my BF broke up the first week of school because he wanted to hang with his friends and he told me about a week later he wanted to get back together later in the year. Well that "later" is here because he's been hanging out with me a lot recently. My friends say I should move on but I'm not so sure,I kind of have feelings for him. What do I do?

by baibeecakes on 9/3/2011 10:57:37 PM

I'm home schooled this year and i hate it. My old school stopped at 4th (yes, it was a private school) and the school my mom was gonna put me in was to full and she didn't want me behind. Sucks for me!

by kaykayrock on 9/3/2011 10:31:38 PM

yeah girls scouts is a great idea ive gone forever and its a lot of fun and i made tons of friends and im pretty sure i got into my high school imgoing into now because of firls scouts

by coly33 on 9/3/2011 9:41:12 PM