Bridget M.

is modding

23 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 sing along to their tunes with @singingmachine's SML385: http://t.co/hROU4ozctW

AN HOUR AGO HELP! I cant get guys to like me because this one guy constantly tries to ruin my rep: http://t.co/LEOUYEYEzr

13 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

COMMENTS

Lonely homeschooler lookin' for friends

How should I make new friends in my small town?

Theres a girl in my sisters grade and she was home schholed til last year we already knew her dance class, and she talks like an adult does it weird, shes not very good at talking to other kids

by 526love on 9/3/2011 8:32:32 PM

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/3/2011 7:43:06 PM

I'm home schooled and i felt the same way so now i'm a member of a Boys and girls club Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/3/2011 4:33:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD I used to love my friends, but lately they have been acting like they hate me! I know they're mad at me for hanging out with my best friend (who's a year younger and just came to our school), which doesn't make ANY sense, and because I play basketball with my crush at lunch sometimes. They were freaking out because they think I flirt too much (because apparently talking to a guy is flirting to them). Now they're excluding me from parties and ignoring me during school. Talking about it just makes them angrier, so I have no idea what to do. Please help! Thanks so much (:

Hey chica! I'm soo sorry but I'm super busy trying to respond to everyone's comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! In the meantime ask some of the other GL members who offer advice help! I'm sure they'll be more than happy to dish out some advice! Thanx for understanding!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by thecupcakequeen on 9/3/2011 4:19:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD ive been homeschooled all my life . im in 10th and never going into public. i have the same problem. no kids live where i live. i have some church friends ut we only see each other on sunday . it gets boring. any ideas?

Lynae P.

by butterflygirl14 on 9/3/2011 3:00:30 PM

@privygurl123 ugh! I know how you feel )`:

by horselover408 on 9/3/2011 2:45:10 PM

I'm sick and tired of the bad rep that homeschoolers get. They're even treated like dirt sometimes in books and on TV. It's not fair! They have such a strict stereotype: Home-schooled people are either behind the group or so far ahead they get called "nerds", they wear unfashionable clothes all the time, they're weird, and can't get along with the rest of the world. NOT TRUE!
Sure, you may have some bad apples in the basket, just like in every other group in the universe. But even if you meet a strange homeschool kid, don't assume that's how they all act. I wish more people knew the truth instead of what the media is telling them.

by shannonmusician on 9/3/2011 1:27:13 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/3/2011 1:17:56 PM

hey there! i have been homeschooled all my life until now, i am transferring to public school! it was a shocker when i only had 3 friends at my birthday party!!

by margo1211 on 9/3/2011 11:48:41 AM

ok so i'm on the cheer team at my high school, and im one of the youngest girls. I have friends on the team, but i feel like during practice they arent my friends. Whenever our coach has us circle up so she can tell us something, i make sure that no one is standing behind me outside of the circle cause i dont want them to feel excluded. But when i'm that person i'm stuck on the outside, and it happens fairly often. Even like during school i feel like none of my older cheer friends care about me. I feel like i'm a loner. What can i do?

Try talking to them about how you feel--if they're truly your friends, they'll hear you out Smile

Brittany G.