4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

My ex killed my body confidence

My ex-boyfriend used to call me ugly, stupid and weird behind my we were dating...

Thats terrible! No guy is ever worth your self confidence!Everyone is beatiful in their own way, including you!

by LAS625 on 10/14/2011 2:26:48 PM

Thats not right =( i feel bad for you!

by merrymerry22 on 10/12/2011 4:13:22 PM

That is so sad i would of dumped him HARD! Girls we know not to let are bf talk about us he probably just jeolose PEACE!!!

by merrymerry22 on 10/12/2011 4:11:22 PM

Don't let your BF drag you down be happy with who you are and anyone who tells you different or teases you is only trying to make themselves feel better cause there insecure.

by 09sports on 9/24/2011 2:31:45 PM

ok… so like last year i had a HUGE crush on this one guy last year… and we were really close friends. and me and my friend were playing truth or dare and then she asked me who i like and i said the guys name… i'll just call him Tim… and Tim's friend heard me and told him. And we were friends until we had to move seats in class and then for the rest of the year he wouldnt talk to me. this year i have him in 3 of my classes in my scedule… and he happens to go tomy karate. we haven't talked at all… and im kinda scared of him because he always glares at me… and HE'S REALLY CUTE!!! what do i do?!?!?!?!? help me! thanks Laughing

Hey girl! Seems like you really like the guy and you all were really good friends. Try just talking to him again and having a normal conversation. It may be easier if you all start just being friends again and then see where it goes. Best of luck!
Ana D.

by breezyluv77 on 9/22/2011 1:24:33 AM

hey if like he said you are ugly (you are NOT)then why he was with you???don't hear him you are beautiful.we are all beautiful and no one can tell us that we are not.

by ntina on 9/20/2011 1:56:44 PM

Any guy who's messed up enough to talk bad about his gf behind her back has no idea what he's talking about.I'm sure you're gorgeous and deep inside he knew he would never be good enough for you.

by LovePeaceTheBeatles on 9/19/2011 9:54:03 PM

***********ATTENTION GIRLS****************
Hey girls need some advice??? Well than I have some great news for you!!!!! It is the GRAND OPENING of my club It's a Girl's Thing!!!! Wether you need advice or just want to join a club come one over!!! Positions are available!!! Hope to see ya there!!!
<3 Jamie (IAGT Prez)

by proarchergal42 on 9/10/2011 10:31:18 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by NellieJ. on 9/10/2011 12:42:47 PM

gl,boys read this and it is weird.how can i tell them to stop when they don't even listen to their mom?they perve on this website.

by divachick422 on 9/9/2011 7:09:14 PM