3 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

6 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

7 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

6 easy ways to become a better runner

Tired of being left in the dust? Here's how to speed cross the finish line.

**MOD MOD MOD** So i have weight training in school this year. im a junior. & i want to have a flat stomach and some muscle. so what can i work on for this semester in the class that will help me??? THANK YOU!

Hey chicky, you could try sit ups and crunches. The weights will defintely help too. Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by peace-love on 9/7/2011 6:47:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever I exercise(like running) my face gets super red and its embarrasing!! my mom said that I just overheat easily, is that possible or am i just wayyy out of shape???

Hey missy, it's probably what your mom said. It could also be all the blood rushing to your face since your adrenaline is pumping while you're exercising. It's actually probably the opposite, you're getting your body into shape. Go girl! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by girlygirl<3 on 9/7/2011 5:24:10 PM

OMG thanks so much GL for posting this article, it's so helpful!

by foreverme! on 9/7/2011 12:47:38 AM

MOD Tomorrow my volleyball team are gunna wear jerseys to school the day of the game how can i make it look cute during class anything helps... THanks

Focus on your hair and accessories--a nice braid and simple jewelry can work out greatly Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by jollymoemoe on 9/6/2011 11:35:50 PM

Mod mod mod! After cross country practice in the mornings we have an entire 5 MINUTES to get ready. How on earth can I take a shower, get dressed, do my hair and makeup, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and get to class on time in that short period? It sucks! Thanks!

Something has to be cut from your schedule, unfortunately

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by eco_chica on 9/6/2011 9:57:03 PM

Omg! Did i ever tell Gl that i love them so much? I have been dying to know how i can run faster in my miles for pe and i look on gl.com and guess what? They posted this!!! Thanks so much you dont know how happy i am right now!

by isabella4 on 9/6/2011 9:54:25 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD So i play club volleyball, and my team travels alot and we work out alot, and now that i have not played all summer (cause season has ended) i have not been working out very much...... so do you have any good exercises for me to do??? THNKS!!! Smile

Check out any of the exercises listed, which are all great for starting a working out Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by springfieldjr14 on 9/6/2011 9:31:07 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! For gym we don't have locker rooms or any place to change for class and I always wind up looking aweful and sweaty SO do you have any ideas about clothes that can be worn to gym and throughout the school days and maybe some tips to stay fresh after gym. Thanks so much Smile

There's no way to change in a bathroom following gym? If not, carry deodorant and and face wipes and wear cotton materials Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by Toostie82 on 9/6/2011 9:17:03 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Hii. How are you? Ok so I can't run at physical education. I hurt my ankle. I can't do any exercise. How should i get exercise? THANKS!

Try exercising other areas that don't require your ankle: arm excercises, abdominal exercises, etc. Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by erinciconte on 9/6/2011 9:00:26 PM

These are all good tips Smile One thing I would add is to STAY hydrated during the day. I didn't have any water one day and of course I forget a Gatorade to practice Worst running mistake ever. . .

by ToasterKisshuFanGirl97 on 9/6/2011 8:09:12 PM