Bridget M.

is modding

13 MINUTES AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

4 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

7 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

6 easy ways to become a better runner

Tired of being left in the dust? Here's how to speed cross the finish line.

I am preparing to run my first 5-mile race and these tips really helped me to remember to shake up my workout on different days. Thanks Girls Life!

by lolqueen4u on 9/6/2011 8:06:16 PM

thanks GL hopefully this will help me cuz i'm going to start trying to run more often this fall for my basketball season!

by fallsb-ball on 9/6/2011 7:29:15 PM

Great tips! I think listening to music or running with a friend definitely help motivate you. Changing up your route makes it way more interesting!

Hey girls! Whether you’re obsessed with makeup or puzzled about fashion, this is the club for you. My club Beauty Queens is the best place for fashion and beauty advice and tips! You can talk about anything from clothing and makeup to health and self-confidence, because inner beauty is important too! I also post beauty quotes, surveys, and tutorials, and I’m open to suggestions!

Also check out beautiful babes bootcamp- a club devoted to making you look great inside and outside!!! It’s loaded with great tips about fitness, health, fashion, and makeup. Check it out today!
<3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 9/6/2011 7:26:18 PM

Haha when I was in cross country my least favorite thing was running up hills. My favorite part: running down hills Smile

by kaceym on 9/6/2011 7:09:42 PM

Oh my gosh this helps me soooo much because I just got home from cross country and I felt really slow and realized that I need to work on posture and my abs. Thanks GL!

by HMS712 on 9/6/2011 6:23:55 PM

these are awesome Smile

by Classy_Cassy on 9/6/2011 5:28:05 PM

hahaha i wish i could do this. im to lazy lol im sooo uber lazy

by sammy8550 on 9/6/2011 5:20:53 PM

im thinking about joining the basketball team but i might not join because of how hard the running is. i hope this helps!!!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/6/2011 5:06:53 PM

I am joining the cross country team this year- this is great!

by basketballcutie11 on 9/6/2011 4:58:58 PM

These are awesome tips! Also, another one is breathe out your nose not your mouth when running, it helps so much!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/6/2011 4:47:41 PM

Multi-task and improve your flexibility by stretching on the floor while doing your homework reading.

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!