1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 cuties will clean up with @cleanandclear's Night Relaxing Face Wash & Wipes: http://t.co/jBC5LjkdDb

2 HOURS AGO 10 must-do makeup rules you've never heard of: http://t.co/5WVBDTgQD6

14 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

COMMENTS

Am I too young to be in love?

I say I love my crush all the time, but my mom says I'm not old enough to mean it. Is she right?

I am only 11 and in the 5th grade, and people are already dating in my class. I'm not - even though I can totally telll several boys are checking me out.

by Sarah510 on 4/21/2012 1:17:17 PM

I think 13 is too young to be in love. BUT it is VERY possible to truly be in love at a young age. Not 13 mind you, but you CAN love some one at a young age. IF they are the person God created for you. Smile

by babycat440 on 12/15/2011 8:22:28 PM

I think there is a part of us that can be in love at 13, then there is a part of us that cant. But I think there are people who can understand what it is to a point. I have a bf and love him but I am not sure if its the same love I would have if I were much older.

by luckykel on 12/11/2011 11:58:54 PM

So there is this guy and his is like my best friend. He is like a brother to me. He knows everything about me and we are always together. We flirt A LOT. Everybody always comments on it or tells us to stop flirting. Multiple people ask us if we're going out or if we like each other. It happens everyday. So I think he might like me. I really like him. But he has known for sure that I liked him before and he didn't ask me out or anything. Does he like me or is he just being a really good friend? And if he does like me, how do I get him to ask me out?

Lynae P.

by spunkygirl03 on 12/7/2011 5:39:13 PM

OMG! Love doesn't have an AGE LIMIT!

by toadie101 on 10/22/2011 12:34:23 PM

Kids don't have a clue what love is! 19 is the age I 'd say you acctually know what love is ;)

by cindy5218 on 10/11/2011 2:24:12 PM

Gosh, I think love doesn't have an age.
I fell in love, and I'm 13. And that's for sure. And you just know.
When someone says they "love" someone. They do.
But when you're in love with someone... It means something stronger (I think.)
But I don't think being in love at 13 is impossible.
It really isn't.

by wealltryy on 10/1/2011 7:43:36 PM

my first BF was in 2nd grade and we never offically broke up (me and my friends chased him around the play ground so we counted that as breaking up..... wow..... no wonder im so stange!) and one day we were playing sparkle (that spelling game where one person says a letter and the next etc.) and my hands were in my pockets and i felt something in my pocket it was the note he gave me saying he liked me it had gone through the wash a ton of times and it was just crinkled and i recycled it(mother nature need love!... even if it is dead.) and now i regret it , i dont like him but he put hard work into that (it had little hearts!) and i could show it to my children (i will most likely say it was from highschool though not 2nd grade.) LOL

by madsterw1 on 9/24/2011 10:06:31 AM

im only 10 years old and in love with the only totally crazy 5th grader. am i too young to be in love?

by mj10 on 9/21/2011 2:55:37 PM