3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Am I too young to be in love?

I say I love my crush all the time, but my mom says I'm not old enough to mean it. Is she right?

MOD MOD MOD!! Okay, so i reallyyy like this guy, and he likes me too! He's super cute and awesome, but he's really mad at me right now. We were somewhere together with some friends and he said he felt like i was avoiding him. i didn't mean for him to think that, but i just wanted to make things easier for him. well, when he was leaving, he came up to me and he said that it was upsetting that i wouldn't talk to him, and that he had been looking forward to seeing me. :/ then he walked off, ignoring me when i shouted sorry. did i screw everything up? is there anything i an do to get him to forgive me? like what's a good "I'm sorry" present? Thanks!

Hey girl,

You don't need to get him a present! Give him a tiny bit of time to cool off, then try sending him a text/giving him a call to tell him you're sorry it seemed like you were ignoring him. Try to let him know you had his best interests at heart - maybe you didn't want to come on too strong or bother him by talking to him the whole day, so you backed off a little. But tell him (even though it might be a lil intimidating) that you like him and you really enjoy talking to him, so you feel really bad that he's upset. This should set things back to the way they were - and even gives you a great opportunity to tell him straight out that you like him Smile
Lauren C.

by happyness101 on 9/11/2011 12:24:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD! So I like this guy and I was way to obvious, and apparently he likes me too, so last night he asked me out. I was hesitating to say yes, but I did and it feels sort of awkward. We are in eight grade, and I don't wanna break up with him.. I just feel so weird! Any advice on how to feel less strange?

Ask yourself what is making you feel so weird about the whole thing.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by lizcassie on 9/10/2011 11:40:39 AM

MOD!!
So theres this guy, and he is amazing, the kindest sweetest guy i have ever met. We are going on our official "first date" tomorrow, although we have been friends for a long time and have been out before, but always more as friends than anything else. We were cuddling watching a movie the other day at his house, and he was going to kiss me but his mom walked in.
So now that it is pretty clear that he is going to kiss me on our date, some of my friends think we should wait and take things slower. I feel like we are ready, and we are definetley not little kids anymore, but it will be our fist kiss as a couple, and i want it to be special, not rushed. Are my friends right, should we wait?

Hey girlie,

If you feel like you're ready, and he feels like he's ready, then nobody else's opinion matters! Your friends will always have opinions about this or that in your life, but what matters is how you feel about them. As you said, you've known him for a long time and this has been building over time. If it feels right for your first kiss and he goes for it, enjoy it and don't worry about what everyone else has said <3
Lauren C.

by jennntheswimmer on 9/10/2011 12:43:10 AM

Hey Girlies!
Do you need advice? Then come visit my Advice Queen Page, *MusicGirl16*! I give great advice and will reply ASAP! No question is too embarrassing to ask me! I've been through alot(: i can answer Questions about:
Friends
Boys
Puberty
MUSIC<3
Family
School
Makeup
Hairstyles..
AND SO MUCH MORE!(: Thx!!
Madison Brooke<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 9/9/2011 9:05:25 PM

I think you can be in love at 13, I think the issue is if its smart to be in love at 13. And I think a lot of the times we think its love it isnt so I would try to hold out if you can. You can really care for someone and you can be physically attracted to a guy and our hormones can make us think we are in love but a lot of the times I just dont think its love.

Plus look at guys, the younger ones arent even very mature and a lot of the older ones have issues to.

My cousin thought she was in love at 13. Got on birth control pills and now she is on her 3rd or 4th bf, I cant even keep up anymore. So your heart can be dangerous.

by luckykel on 9/9/2011 4:34:08 PM

I disagree. I'm in love, and I'm 15.

by misfitsfreaks on 9/9/2011 12:46:41 AM

MODMODMOD
There was this person that I liked, and they were one of my best friends. I told them I liked them, and things became awkward. I tried fixing the situation with them, but the awkwardness got in the way. Many months later, I still wonder what would have happened if we were still friends. Is it worth it to try talking to them one more time?

Hey girl,

Why not? You've wisely let some time pass, so try texting them and just saying "hey, listen...i know i made things awkward before and i am so sorry i messed things up. i don't feel that way anymore and really miss being friends. any chance we could catch up sometime?" Just see what happens. There's no guarantee they'll say yes, but it's worth a try to get things back to normal <3

Lauren C.

by pamina9 on 9/8/2011 4:25:39 PM

Most of the time what girls are feeling is NOT love. I've had many crushes that I have said I "loved". But love is more than that, it's when you can't go a day without thinking about them, it's when you can't imagine life without them, it's when you remember everything about them and never want to let go. It's when you know that you would die for this person. You will feel different about him than any other crush, and he can make you forget the problems, just by smiling. You can talk to eachother for hours and never get bored, that is what love is. Yes I am 13, yes I am in love, and no it's not fake.

by skf97 on 9/8/2011 4:17:24 PM

I think they mean if you've only known them a couple of months and just text him or chat, you don't really love him. I have a friend who would post on her BF's wall and say I love you and she was 15, he would say I love you baby forever, one time he told her that and six hours later they broke up and she wasn't even sad. But I can see dating and actually spending time to truly get to know them, I can see someone falling in love then. I don't want to date until i'm at least 18. I don't want to be so obsessed with a guy that I ditch my family, friends, and just be "heart broken" when he breaks up with me.

by graciecab on 9/7/2011 10:21:22 PM

My first boy friend was in the fourth grade and we went out for 7 months. when your in love you know it!

by koolkatmn on 9/7/2011 10:17:49 PM