1 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Am I too young to be in love?

I say I love my crush all the time, but my mom says I'm not old enough to mean it. Is she right?

When i was thirteen (last year) i dated a guy for 6 months and i definitely loved him. Lot's of my friends actually loved the people they dated. There isn't a certain age for love. but if you've only talked to the guy once or twice i don't think you love him. One thing that bothers me is when people are going out for a day and say i love you cause they probably don't mean it. MY OPINION.

by cgirl751 on 9/7/2011 9:00:52 PM

I disagree. I didn't know just because of your 13 doesn't mean you don't know what you're feeling.

by purpleputty on 9/7/2011 8:47:04 PM

I used to think that teenage love was stupid. But now that I'm in love, I realize that it sometimes is real. A lot of people declare it just so they can claim to be in love. I was reluctant at first, not wanting to be a teenager in love. But I had to admit it. I think that being in love depends on the person, the relationship. Not the age.

by wolfgirl13 on 9/7/2011 8:46:06 PM

hey Im in 6th grade and i have a crush who likes me back Im scared that he will ask me to our school dance this friday! i don't want to hurt his feelings when i say no because my parents don't want me to go to the dance with anyone. how should I say no?

by mthurman on 9/7/2011 8:43:06 PM

MOD! I have a problem. I've liked this guy for more than a year, and we've been able to talk when not at school and he flirts with me all the time, but we both get a little tongue-tied, especially him. He seems to be distracted and sometimes doesn't even see me or acts like it, I don't know. All we can do is say hi and not much else. He might be nervous, or shy, or maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me. What's his deal?

Hey chicky, aww it just seems like he gets really nervous when talking to you. Him getting tongue-tied just shows that he's trying to say the right thing to you but can't get the right words. Give him a chance girl! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by coconutkittycat on 9/7/2011 8:38:17 PM

My mom met the man she married when she was 13. I met the man I plan on marrying when I was 15. There is no minimum age to fall in love. Some people may just be mature enough to handle true love before others are. Two of my best friends are engaged (he's 18 and she's 17) they're getting married sometime after she turns 18 in January. They've been together since they were 15, and they are more in love than any older couple I've ever seen. One of my other best friends wears a promise ring her boyfriend gave her, and they plan on getting married/engaged sometime after she's done with high school. It really just depends on the person. I wear a promise ring my boyfriend gave me. We're not engaged, but it's a promise to ourselves that we will do anything for our love and each other. He's made me a better person, and I'm in love with him.

by rockinlishy on 9/7/2011 8:26:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod Today my Best friend invited me and her other 2 friends to hang out and walk around the "Down Town" area on Friday where there's a bunch of stores and thats where everyone goes on the weekend to hang out. I told my mom but she's a little uneasy about me going because I'm only 12 and in 7th grade. Last year my mom said i could go in 7th grade. It's close to my school and my friends house and our town isn't that big but i really want to go.My brother went in 7th grade and he was fine. How can i convince her to let me go?

Hey chica, maybe you should have your friend's parents call your mom to assure her that you guys will be safe. After she hears where you guys will be and what you'll be doing from an adult, she should be okay with her. Also be sure to keep your phone on so your mom can call or text whenever she feels she needs to. Hope this helps ya!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by teamjacob3236 on 9/7/2011 7:56:06 PM

lol Juliet was 13 when she fell in love with romeo in the book...

by decklandog on 9/7/2011 7:50:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD I kind of like my boyfriends best friend and he said he kind of likes me to. But, my BFF said that breaking up with your boyfriend for his best friend isn't really a good choice. Is she right? I like my boyfriends best friend more then I like my boyfriend I think. I'm so confused! What should I do? I'm going crazy! Please help! Briana

Hey chica, yeah I think your BFF is right. Just think about how much you would hurt your boyfriend's feelings if you dumped him for his best friend. I think you should break things off with your boyfriend, if you can't control your feelings for his bestfriend. You wouldn't want anyone to do that to you right? So it might be best to distance yourself from him. Hope this helps ya! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by JBfan97 on 9/7/2011 7:37:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok say i have 2 things. 1. I agree that 13 is way too young to say the words "I love you" to a guy. Trust me guys are not really worth it! And 2. I like my BGF but I'm not sure if he likes me back. Well we talk to each other 24/7, he stares at me, we flirt with each, etc. But the problem is he's supposed to date this other girl this year. Please help I don't know if I should ask him out or just stay friends? thx! Smile

Hey chica, I agree with you on your first point. I think maybe you guys should stay friends for now. It seems like you guys have such a good friendship going and you wouldn't want to ruin it with romance. And he also likes another girl, so maybe you could wait until he's done with her. How does this sound? Let me know!! Smile

Lynae P.